Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all allowed!

Inceluniverse

Inceluniverse

Greycel
understand. there are no limitations to anything but ourselves. from the moment we see things only in our own way, without paying attention to reality, we have what exists. humanity will inevitably split into factions by the same power that made it what it is today: Non-limitation.

I‘m limited by laws and the police

I‘m limited by laws and the police
You seem to have a dark soul. it's not because everything is allowed that I'm going to break everything. in a world of permission, our ancestors built empires. oh, of course.... they had independence of thought, behavior and emotion.

You seem to have a dark soul. it's not because everything is allowed that I'm going to break everything. in a world of permission, our ancestors built empires. oh, of course.... they had independence of thought, behavior and emotion.
Yeah but they had laws and police too.

giga bluepilled

who is ultra-autistic, speaks in proverbs.
really social beings cannot do anything with self-awareness. it's comical. mental illnesses only exist in the minds of those who believe in the laws and in the goodness of others.

really social beings cannot do anything with self-awareness. it's comical. mental illnesses only exist in the minds of those who believe in the laws and in the goodness of others.
youre either going through puberty and at the stage where you think youre some kind of high level intellectual who can see into reality better then all those peons out there, or if you are older then your brain is completely fucking blasted and you might as well be castrated seeing as your hope of ascending is literally in the negative chances with that type of giga autistic shit man.