Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all about material gain for women as demonstrated by these women.

I think typically men want to earn money and women want to... freeload. lol

Like... they just want to look nice, judge men, and live off their wealth.

Ultimately on the plus side it's a lot easier but on the down side you're sacrificing a bit of dignity aren't you really!

It's not ideal being either gender.

Holy shit i forgot this video even existed, now looking with my current eye lens they became uglier since last time in 2020 JFL
The femwhore arrogance exuding through the screen has not changed one bit.
Absolute cringe, but hey -at least they are being honest.

Deserves to be breed by a rich short white betabuxxer,then him to leave her and return in the west .Too bad for the kid thought.

Earth, the most dysfunctional place in the universe
If only real life was a Ratchet & Clank game, we´d be travelling the cosmos.
Away from the mundane nature of this sewer.

It´s not ideal being placed in this shithole, we call Earth.
It wasn't that bad, humans were progressing pretty good with spaceships and shiet until they decided to pursue social reforms like race mixing and women's rights. We would be much farther along in space shit even we weren't concerned about trannies every day or donating billions to Isreal and Ukraine

It wasn't that bad, humans were progressing pretty good with spaceships and shiet until they decided to pursue social reforms like race mixing and women's rights. We would be much farther along in space shit even we weren't concerned about trannies every day or donating billions to Isreal and Ukraine
It was a big mistake Hitler losing that war in 1945.
I wonder how everything would look by now.

Hell, just imagining it, a world with a shred of sense and direction, instead we get stolen from a promising future.
Thanks jews.

Last edited:
It was a big mistake Hitler losing that war in 1945.
I wonder how everything would look by now.

Hell, just imagining it, a world with a shred of sense and direction, instead we get stolen from a promising future.
Thanks jews.
It always funny to me in the alt-history stories like Wolfenstein that the nazi's winning accelerated technological innovation even if they were still le bad. It just goes to show that even modern normies know that a world under the german engineering without amerimutt bullshit would have accelerated human kind much further. Instead the US imported all the scientist to work for NASA before replacing them with women lol

It always funny to me in the alt-history stories like Wolfenstein that the nazi's winning accelerated technological innovation even if they were still le bad. It just goes to show that even modern normies know that a world under the german engineering without amerimutt bullshit would have accelerated human kind much further. Instead the US imported all the scientist to work for NASA before replacing them with women lol
I think the video game series that nails on why you shouldn´t fuck with someone´s shit, that would be KillZone.
Basically, you are killing Helghans just because they look menacing lol
Despite the ISA forces having invaded and fucked their entire planet, then they revolt back from the ashes of defeat more powerful than ever.
The story writes itself like poetry.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4scVGx75lo

Oh and there´s no campaign from the other side kek i wonder why that is.
It would be pretty badass though.

Lol “old bmw”

Even the supreme gentleman’s used bmw m3 isn’t enough for these greedy materialistic whores.

Women love men who have Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bugattis etc. Those cars signal that the men who own them have a good pERsonality.