Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its agonizing being ignored by girls on facebook

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
And just never getting responses.

Ive messaged so many girls over the years and its so painful writing to them and having to sit and watch them receive the message and not even be bothered to reply to you. On facebook I recently started a few days ago messaging a beautiful italian girl I met at the shopping centre with a group of people I know, and she did add me on facebook BUT only messaged once, after I said hi its me from mall today, she said oh hi! how are you? and then hasn't messaged me in two weeks. Ive been sending a message or two extra every day or two asking a new question or something, she receives the message, and proceeds to ignore me.

Tears well up in my eyes when I think about how she has no interest in me WHATSOEVER simply because she finds my face ugly, I had a dream last night about cuddling up to her beautiful figure and face and caressing her wonderful body and now im just on the brink of tears again knowing it will never happen because she doesnt want to look at my face.

But when she sees a chad's face, you just KNOW she will naturally express childish obsession and infancy, being submissive and talkative and chatty and exciteable. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to me.

This always happens, with every single girl ever. And thats just the girls i expressed NO INTEREST in. When I make my intentions clear, it has always been a "Oh sorry! im actually already seeing somebody" or some variation. It is agonizing guys. Why does it have to be this way :(

Why do you care about people who don't care about you?
Serious question

It makes me sad knowing that I cannot get attention from a girl who i am so emotionally attracted and attached to

Ive been sending a message or two extra every day or two asking a new question or something, she receives the message, and proceeds to ignore me.
Leave it, dude. It never began.
Why do you care about people who don't care about you?
Serious question

She's not worth it if she just casts you aside like that.

It makes me sad knowing that I cannot get attention from a girl who i am so emotionally attracted and attached to
How can you be "so emotionally attracted and attached" to someone you barely know?

It took a girl 9 months to accept my friend request

A girl will msg you first if she likes you. Maybe a chad needs to msg her first to get her attention but once she sees his profile pic she will never leave him on read. She will even double text or triple if shes ugly, prettier girls like to keep themselves reserved because they dont want to look desperate.

ı know that feeling bro,just keep your head up and dont cry.

-be an incel
-talk with girls online
-have hope that she will answer

:lul:

At least they’re not making fun of you IRL, yes? Most guys get ignored, I think that’s a step up for a lot of us.

Its such a powerful hit to the self esteem, to sit down and see that you are being ignored and just let the feeling and realisation sink in, that you mean nothing to this person. Nothing at all. She would not give a single shit if were hungry, happy, sad, lonely, energetic, depleted. She wouldnt give a shit if you need someone to talk to, and she wouldnt give a shit if something happened to you and you were in hospital. You might as well not exist, and she might as well never have met you, and her life wont change in any way. You mean nothing.

To contrast this to how deeply my physical and emotional attachment to her presence is, is quite shockingly painful.

How many times has it happened in the world, where a man is so emotionally and romantically invested in a woman, drinking in every drop of emotion, every sound a girl utters and every micro movement she exerts, to just bask in her presence like the most overwhelmingly beautiful, uplifting and energising force, to the inevitable end that the woman treats you as if you don't even exist?

Its so paradoxically draining on my emotional being, especially since this kind of ignoring/rejection is all ive ever known. It stacks up overwhelmingly man.

What sweet, sweet privilege it must be to possess a cataclysmic force of gravity and energy to bring such life changing energy and inspiration and LIFE to men around you, and then have the sheer insolence to brush it off whimsically without a care in the world. What must life be like, to possess this kind of power?

Ive messaged so many girls over the years and its so painful writing to them and having to sit and watch them receive the message and not even be bothered to reply to you. On facebook I recently started a few days ago messaging a beautiful italian girl I met at the shopping centre with a group of people I know, and she did add me on facebook BUT only messaged once, after I said hi its me from mall today, she said oh hi! how are you? and then hasn't messaged me in two weeks. Ive been sending a message or two extra every day or two asking a new question or something, she receives the message, and proceeds to ignore me.

Tears well up in my eyes when I think about how she has no interest in me WHATSOEVER simply because she finds my face ugly, I had a dream last night about cuddling up to her beautiful figure and face and caressing her wonderful body and now im just on the brink of tears again knowing it will never happen because she doesnt want to look at my face.

But when she sees a chad's face, you just KNOW she will naturally express childish obsession and infancy, being submissive and talkative and chatty and exciteable. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to me.

This always happens, with every single girl ever. And thats just the girls i expressed NO INTEREST in. When I make my intentions clear, it has always been a "Oh sorry! im actually already seeing somebody" or some variation. It is agonizing guys. Why does it have to be this way :(

I don't know many girls, but I'm pretty sure they all say they don't like it when random guys message them on Facebook or Insta or whatever, and then spam them for replies. Like...she doesn't know you. Why would she reply?

accept that no one gives a flying fuck about you, that's how this world works

if you can't handle it, rope

Delete Facebook. I only have one for extended family (To put up my false persona of the nice guy who actually cares about family) and for employers to make them think the same. Actually using Facebook to socialize is SuicideFuel.

Messaging her every day for 2 weeks? You realise you're probably on r/creepypms?

Think you should've given it a few days, then tried again. If there's still no response then accept she doesn't want to talk to you and probably added your Facebook from being polite.

Social media all of them are cancer, just don't use them buddy, have only 1 platform to have a few friends to chat for ''free'' online and that's it. If you want to see foids for fap material you can always google them or go to Random forums with photos.

I don't know many girls, but I'm pretty sure they all say they don't like it when random guys message them on Facebook or Insta or whatever, and then spam them for replies. Like...she doesn't know you. Why would she reply?
Heck if it's chad, girls would even give him her current location so that he can bang them the same day

it's over you retard, just LDAR with us here :feelsokman:

I bet these girls get hundreds of messages.

you're retarded if u keep sending her messages she's gonna screenshot it and send it to all her stacy friends and make fun of u like inceltears cucks

Women answer momentarily if they like you

Women are on their phone at every minute of every waking hour of their day

Women have three portable chargers in their purses so they'll never forego answering a message from Chad

If women like you they will write to you at every single opportunity and as was said, keep writing to ask if youre there. Honestly, if you are WONDERING if a girl likes you, then she probably doesnt, because when a girl likes your face she will make it so absolutely obvious that you'd have to be retarded not to pick up the signal. She will be touching you non stop, messaging you, asking you questions non stop

If theres any delay in her communication with you, or any lack of response

Its over. Its fucking over.

its so painful writing to them and having to sit and watch them receive the message and not even be bothered to reply to you.
The pain is so real :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Every foid slut whore claims that they’re “bad texters” or they’re “busy”, but they’re complete slaves to Chad smfh JFL

Maybe you should switch to Twitter :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just to clarify guys ive sent her 7 messages total in a bit over two weeks, after her "Hey! How are you?"

and no reply

I spaced the messages periodically, made no difference

:soy::soy::soy:

I know her and we spoke a lot in the group we were in so she knows exactly who I am and what im doing and a few things about me

She just finds my face disgusting and therefore will not ever want to talk to me again.

UPDATE:

Ive messaged her 10 messages total after her first "Hey! how are you?" and now I just dont care anymore

I said "Uff, you know, it really sucks being ignored, you got me right in the feels haha"

I dont even care what she replies, and she probably wont reply anyway, but she still has me on facebook as a friend, and still hasn't blocked me. Correct me if im wrong guys, but she lives far away from me and we'll likely never see each other again. To my understanding, she had no reason to add me on facebook and even after adding me she continues to keep me as her friend and not block me for whatever reason. She could EASILY remove me as a friend and block me on facebook and 99.9999% chance we'd never meet again, but she's still there, and every day "Sees" my message, but does not reply to it.

If she can so easily get rid of me, do you guys have any idea why she still keeps reading my messages and not blocking me but not replying either?

If she can so easily get rid of me, do you guys have any idea why she still keeps reading my messages and not blocking me but not replying either?
Validation? It doesn't matter what your messages actually say because all she reads is "I want you." Every message you send is reaffirmation that you're still interested which makes her feel wanted.

Validation? It doesn't matter what your messages actually say because all she reads is "I want you." Every message you send is reaffirmation that you're still interested which makes her feel wanted.
Why spend time collecting validation from an ugly incel as opposed to going out and getting sex from Chad? I thought women hate it when ugly men give them attention? Its a waste of her time seeking validation from me, I dont represent anything valuable, and she could easily get 10x more satisfaction from chad. I would think im just an annoyance to block away, and yet she still hasn't removed me. Idk man.

How beautiful woman would give attention to such pathetic ugly piece of shit subhuman like you? Are you still bluepilled?

How beautiful woman would give attention to such pathetic ugly piece of shit subhuman like you? Are you still bluepilled?
No man, im just wondering why she hasn't unfriended and blocked me yet and keeps reading my messages but not responding. I would think im just annoying by now.

K
Its such a powerful hit to the self esteem, to sit down and see that you are being ignored and just let the feeling and realisation sink in, that you mean nothing to this person. Nothing at all. She would not give a single shit if were hungry, happy, sad, lonely, energetic, depleted. She wouldnt give a shit if you need someone to talk to, and she wouldnt give a shit if something happened to you and you were in hospital. You might as well not exist, and she might as well never have met you, and her life wont change in any way. You mean nothing.

To contrast this to how deeply my physical and emotional attachment to her presence is, is quite shockingly painful.

How many times has it happened in the world, where a man is so emotionally and romantically invested in a woman, drinking in every drop of emotion, every sound a girl utters and every micro movement she exerts, to just bask in her presence like the most overwhelmingly beautiful, uplifting and energising force, to the inevitable end that the woman treats you as if you don't even exist?

Its so paradoxically draining on my emotional being, especially since this kind of ignoring/rejection is all ive ever known. It stacks up overwhelmingly man.

What sweet, sweet privilege it must be to possess a cataclysmic force of gravity and energy to bring such life changing energy and inspiration and LIFE to men around you, and then have the sheer insolence to brush it off whimsically without a care in the world. What must life be like, to possess this kind of power?
Kill yourself.

You cannot be ignored on facebook if you dont have facebook
482682_600x315.jpg

Seriously. why do you have FB?

UPDATE

The fucking whore blocked me rofl, after me getting sick of her bullshit and telling her straight up how she's behaving like an infant ignoring me, and decent people always respond to messages, even if it a response telling someone to go away, but a response nonetheless.

Fuck im so angry at the cunt for blocking me after continually ignoring me for weeks

fgt nobdy uses facebook anymore. but i pay you resepect for low inhib and embarrassing yourself.

fgt nobdy uses facebook anymore. but i pay you resepect for low inhib and embarrassing yourself.
I wanted to be nice but then she ignored like 15 messages and I started sending aggressive memes like where the fuck are you type stuff etc

then I told her that its very rude to just blatantly ignore someone and I hope nobody treats you the way you treat me. Im sorry I dont look like a model, which is genuinely probably the one reason you arent talking to me. Good luck with life, youre gonna need it with the way you treat people."

Then she blocked me. So FUCK the cunt.

Ure a noob

There is no point

Now imagine being with a girl for a week and then she leaves you.

If you can't handle online rejection with a person you hardly know, how could you ever handle the dating game? Imagine being cheated on by your loving 24 year old wife who you've known for 5 years.

I get trolled and abused by women IRL, walking down the streets dude. But I feel your pain. Just cool it on the anger. If there's even a war to be won, it'll be won through reputation and maintaining dignity.

Also, just give up dude. I was doing what you're doing (without the spam messages) when I was like 12. Now I'm 31. I can promise you it leads nowhere.