Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's actually unreal how big of a failure I am

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I swear sometimes I myself can't wrap my head around how I keep fucking shit up. IT'S GENUINELY A STATISTICAL IMPOSSIBILITY THAT I AM FUCKING THIS MUCH SHIT UP. In every single facet of my life. When will this cycle of unending agony end?

Sometimes I think I've died 4 years ago and I am currently in purgatory being cleansed for my sins. That or God genuinely hates me.

I don't even want a girlfriend anymore I want a fucking life that's worth living.

Screenshot 20230607 192154 TikTok

We are all failures here brocel :feelsokman: :feelsbadman:

"Pain is not a bad thing in and of itself, but rather only as it gets in the way of our desires... only where there is pain is there a task; and where there is no pain, the 'task' is not yet known. Pain and pleasure, therefore, are nothing absolute, but for me and you, for each ego, they are what he makes of them. Whoever knows how to use these 'impulses' or 'feelings' can create for himself a world of his own, our own, a new world." - Max Stirner
hope it gets better brocel.

WHO CARES?
LIFE IS A MEANINGLESS SMALL BLIP IN THE GRAND ECHEONS OF THE EXISTENCE OF THIS UNIVERSE.YOU LIVE IN A ROCK SUSPENDED IN VACCUM SPACE WITH EVOLVED APES.TRILLIONS OF YEARS FROM NOW OUR SUN WOULD HAVE EXPLODED--OUR UNIVERSE SHRIVELLED. EVERY TRAIL LEFT BEHIND BY ANYONE WILL BE GONE LIKE A POOF INTO NOTHINGNESS.

LIFE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PURPOSE.
YOU WEREN'T EXPECTED TO DO ANYTHING IN LYF.
HENCE ANY PAST FAILURES DON'T MEAN JACK SHIT.
THERE IS NO DESTINY. THERE IS NO "MEANT TO BE"

You go to uni... mogs me to hell and back...
I'm still KHHV despite having spent 5 years in classes with huge majority of girls :feelsbadman:

Tbh I've also genuinely thought about the possibility that I am currently in limbo, waiting for my death, when I will be thrown into hell. I hope not.

It's statistically more probable for things to go wrong than right
You'd think that I'd like find 5 cents on the ground or get a text from an old friend but no nothing.

Tbh I've also genuinely thought about the possibility that I am currently in limbo, waiting for my death, when I will be thrown into hell. I hope not.
I just want this to end oh God why have you foresaken me.