Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘It’s actually the incels that are the cucks’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
DA7BCE82 129A 486C B2C1 3D92D7EE89C4

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tu9i8p/how_about_you_get_pounded_100_times_every_time/i362wrv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

So occasionally I will see male feminists from the IncelTear subreddit pull this whole ‘It’s actually incels that are the cucks‘ level shit. But guess what? I’m not the one posting on subreddits dedicated to defending women, you almost can’t get as cucked as doing this unless you go as far as to pay for some slut’s OnlyFans.

Posting on IncelTear is more cucked than a dude watching his wife getting frisky with her boyfriend (not counting the people that post on the subreddit to put the feminists in their place and to debate to them).

Any dude that posts on IncelTear has no right to call anyone a cuck when you think logically about it, considering the fact that it’s a subreddit defending to women, like I said so you can’t call anyone a cuck if you post on a subreddit like that.

As for getting PTSD, no, I don’t think I suffer from that and there is also nothing wrong with men being unhappy about getting cheated out of attracting women and there is nothing cucked about being unhappy about that since us men have sexual urges.

Last edited:
incel tear is just enough evidence to conclude that cucks, fags and foids should all be taken their right to speech

if this make them feel happier

these cucks are actually proud to be cucks.
"at the end of the day, she still comes home to me" is a mantra a lot of them repeat

these cucks are actually proud to be cucks.
"at the end of the day, she still comes home to me" is a mantra a lot of them repeat
Comes home because of the money I bet.

Posting on IncelTear is more cucked than a dude watching his wife getting frisky with her boyfriend (not counting the people that post on the subreddit to put the feminists in their place and to debate to them).
I consider marriage as more cucked than posting on IT. You could be a faggot troll waiting for segs posting on IT, but you didn't marry, and thus didn't give into the system. Thus, having a whore of a wife is more cucked than posting on IT.
Any dude that posts on IncelTear has no right to call anyone a cuck when you think logically about it, considering the fact that it’s a subreddit defending to women, like I said so you can’t call anyone a cuck if you post on a subreddit like that.
Absolutely
As for getting PTSD, no, I don’t think I suffer from that and there is also nothing wrong with men being unhappy about getting cheated out of attracting women and there is nothing cucked about being unhappy about that since us men have sexual urges.
These poor beta men do not realise that they are kissing the very lips that swallowed Tyrone bull's 2 litres of cum last night. In that sense, not only are most men (out of the right side of the manosphere) are cucked, they are also gay.

What a way to be declared a cucked tranny fag. Cheers mates

I consider marriage as more cucked than posting on IT. You could be a faggot troll waiting for segs posting on IT, but you didn't marry, and thus didn't give into the system. Thus, having a whore of a wife is more cucked than posting on IT.

Absolutely

These poor beta men do not realise that they are kissing the very lips that swallowed Tyrone bull's 2 litres of cum last night. In that sense, not only are most men (out of the right side of the manosphere) are cucked, they are also gay.

What a way to be declared a cucked tranny fag. Cheers mates
Cucks are degenerate and need to stop sucking up to women just for being women because that is the only reason they do this shit.

Cucks are degenerate and need to stop sucking up to women just for being women because that is the only reason they do this shit.
cucks do not deserve human rights. I have even seen blue-pilled chads, can you imagine how clownish this world can get?

Imagine your braincell count being low enough to say that shit. Soys on reddit have actual brain damage.