Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s actually sickening how not having a girlfriend / being a virgin automatically makes you a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I fucking hate normie culture. Even the most respectful virgins are shamed for not being able to get pussy. And then foids have the gall to tell us “UHh RELATonShPS ARNR EVertthing!1”

Be glad that atleast know you now the true nature of normies, instead of living in blissfull ignorance

It's a red flag for normies as having a partner became a new norm just like having a job. People assume that you are either autistic, ugly or both. And that's enough to call you a loser.

It's a red flag for normies as having a partner became a new norm just like having a job. People assume that you are either autistic, ugly or both. And that's enough to call you a loser.
Yikes sweety, women don’t care about looks, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Yikes sweety, women don’t care if you are autistic, they just care you put the effort. Yikes sweety, you are trying too hard.

Their logic is why I support rape and homicide (in adobe flash)

This, it shouldn’t be a norm though

Being a sexhaver is not even enough. Being short or ugly is a life sentence of being the butt of the jokes.

Yeah I know a coke addicted guy who steals from his family members and he looks down on me for never getting laid. And by societies standards he's 100% right to do so.

It's always the cool and popular guys that get all the girls. This means if u aren't getting any girls u must be a loser. This is how normie logic works.
They have no idea that people have more to offer than the number of holes they slayed. Shallowness at its best.

Only a man can be a looser a Woman is never called that

Removes ones Options ,/ Job ,/ health and everyone become A looser overnight.

A looser is Just a Man who Cant meet societys and Womans Standarts and mostly becomes A victim of gaslighing

Getting told you have to improve this and do Shit Like that . While being laughed at in the Process.

SECKS ISNt IMPoRtAnt!!1

oh ur still virgen?!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

high IQ. it's why nigger Floyd got more protests than black guy who sleeping at home in Texas and got shot by a drunk cop for literally no reason.

Exactly very sickning