Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s actually fucking over

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Society has gone too far in the wrong direction. It’s now irreversible. It’s completely fucking over. The only cope I can think of is blasting fucking gear until I die. It’s truly over
I’ve been laughing for the past 30 minutes alone in my fucking house . What a fucking joke hahahahahahah

So did anyone else see this panel before reading the manga and initially  thought that it shows Ichigo after his hard fought victory against Yhwach?  Because I did and oh boy was

can you tell me how you felt before and after steroidmaxxing?

or what you felt before at least what were you like then

It doesn't matter how decadent modernity is. Most people don't care. They're like Boomers except they actually believe in the consumerist, systematized nihilism peddled to them.

Over all I do is just rot in my room

Society has gone too far in the wrong direction. It’s now irreversible. It’s completely fucking over. The only cope I can think of is blasting fucking gear until I die. It’s truly over
I’ve been laughing for the past 30 minutes alone in my fucking house . What a fucking joke hahahahahahah
What happens when you fucking don’t INJECT MY DNA INTO EVERYONES BLOODTSREAMS PURE INCORRECTIONS EVERYWHERE MASS GENOCIDE IN GTA V IS THE ONLY WAY

can you tell me how you felt before and after steroidmaxxing?

or what you felt before at least what were you like then
I became more aware of when someone is trying to mock or insult me sub consciously even in social aspects. I avoid speaking to foids as a “friend :soy: “ and I’m not scared to do whatever the fuck I want. I began to hate society more. I already had all these traits before however they were less extreme and more dulled down. Now they’re amplified. So basically your personality will be amplified and you won’t give a fuck who you offend

It doesn't matter how decadent modernity is. Most people don't care. They're like Boomers except they actually believe in the consumerist, systematized nihilism peddled to them.
Well said :feelsokman:

I became more aware of when someone is trying to mock or insult me sub consciously even in social aspects. I avoid speaking to foids as a “friend :soy: “ and I’m not scared to do whatever the fuck I want. I began to hate society more. I already had all these traits before however they were less extreme and more dulled down. Now they’re amplified. So basically your personality will be amplified and you won’t give a fuck who you offend
What type of steroids do you take