Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its actually fucking over

waltercel

waltercel

Greycel
all those years i thought girls would ignore me because im akward, i thought maybe im good looking but dont notice it
NO
it was all fucking cope lmao, took a picture of me for the first time in years and my face is actually fucking deformed :feelsrope::feelsrope:i was actually a fucking truecel in denial
over before it began jfl:feelsclown:

tbh shouldve known better because ethnic in germany is already a death sentence

Honestly, you should ask random girls online what they think of you. Take a better picture and then let them give their opinion. I also thought I was a truecel ogre but then I sent them a pic and from what I can gather, I am a LTN instead. It is most likely the same for you.

Honestly, you should ask random girls online what they think of you. Take a better picture and then let them give their opinion. I also thought I was a truecel ogre but then I sent them a pic and from what I can gather, I am a LTN instead. It is most likely the same for you.
the best pic i had of myself was before my buzzcut with long curly hair, and i got rated a 3.7 photofeeler, so im a 3 at best

the best pic i had of myself was before my buzzcut with long curly hair, and i got rated a 3.7 photofeeler, so im a 3 at best
Photofeeler isn't about your looks, it's about the photo itself. Raters take into account everything. They don't focus on what the person looks like. Background, lightning, shadows, et cetera.

Photofeeler isn't about your looks, it's about the photo itself. Raters take into account everything. They don't focus on what the person looks like. Background, lightning, shadows, et cetera.
it was the dating category so they only rated based on attractiveness

unknown.png

all those years i thought girls would ignore me because im akward, i thought maybe im good looking but dont notice it
NO
it was all fucking cope lmao, took a picture of me for the first time in years and my face is actually fucking deformed :feelsrope::feelsrope:i was actually a fucking truecel in denial
over before it began jfl:feelsclown:

tbh shouldve known better because ethnic in germany is already a death sentence
oh your a germancel aswell?

yea every fucking tard these days will heightmog you into oblivion

and woman hypergamy is throught the roof ,
Prostitution is Legal here what Pushes a Womans Ego even Further then it needs to be