Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its absolutely redicilous how easy women make it for Chad

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
A guy I talk to from time to time, he is a bartender at the club me and my friends frequent. He is pretty good looking but has huge status in his enviroment due to his job.

I asked him what he was up to tonight, he told me:

Leaving work right now, three girls are going with me, not sure what they are up to.

They get to his place, all 3 girls go to the toilet, he stands by the door listening to what they say. One of the girls say she is bailing out cause she
is going home to her boyfriend.

The other 2 girls say like "okay, we will share him the 2 of us".

As soon as the 3rd girl leaves, both girls go to the bed, one of the girls takes of her shirt and they go: "so are u coming or not?"

Bartender dude just jumps down into bed with them, fucks them.

And now he is done, he is trying to get them to go home at the moment cause he dont want them to sleep there.

What the fuck is this, girls make it so god damn easy with Chad, its like sex is absolutely nothing for them .. what the fuck man .. "are u coming or not?", like straight up.

Females are so fucking animalistic and primitive when it comes to Chad, however, for ugly beta guys they pretend to be some prude princesses.

Gosh .. the difference of reality we live in.

high iq quote i saw in this forum
"Foids are driven by emotions just like dogs"

I would be shocked if I ever saw I foid approach first. Stark differences.

I dont even understand it, what happened with "Females need to be warmed up, u need to start slowly to seduce them".

What the fuck happened to that?

NOO! Just jump into his bed, take off ur shirt and then go "are u coming or what?"

These fucking animals, disgusting.

Remember, some day those foids are gonna be some sad cucks wifes.

Nice grammar retard.

Nice grammar retard.

Shut the fuck up, no one cares about ur pathetic spelling corrections, what are u a school teacher now? Maybe you should try to become one of those female teachers, like a fucking transexual, maybe u can get some sex then by some horny school boy.

fucking disgusting degenerate whores

A guy I talk to from time to time, he is a bartender at the club me and my friends frequent. He is pretty good looking but has huge status in his enviroment due to his job.

I asked him what he was up to tonight, he told me:

Leaving work right now, three girls are going with me, not sure what they are up to.

They get to his place, all 3 girls go to the toilet, he stands by the door listening to what they say. One of the girls say she is bailing out cause she
is going home to her boyfriend.

The other 2 girls say like "okay, we will share him the 2 of us".

As soon as the 3rd girl leaves, both girls go to the bed, one of the girls takes of her shirt and they go: "so are u coming or not?"

Bartender dude just jumps down into bed with them, fucks them.

And now he is done, he is trying to get them to go home at the moment cause he dont want them to sleep there.

What the fuck is this, girls make it so god damn easy with Chad, its like sex is absolutely nothing for them .. what the fuck man .. "are u coming or not?", like straight up.

Females are so fucking animalistic and primitive when it comes to Chad, however, for ugly beta guys they pretend to be some prude princesses.

Gosh .. the difference of reality we live in.

Lol your making up shit. I've been to bars doesn't happen with the " Chads". They'll eye fuck them a lot and " brush " into them on " accident ', and give them " anime eyes", but those conversations you mentioned don't happen. Stop making up fake stories

The girl who bailed out realized she was the ugliest and didn’t want to be the fourth wheel.

Lol your making up shit. I've been to bars doesn't happen with the " Chads". They'll eye fuck them a lot and " brush " into them on " accident ', and give them " anime eyes", but those conversations you mentioned don't happen. Stop making up fake stories

I dont make up shit, no reason what so ever to. You have no fucking idea what kind of reality Chad lives in if you dont believe this.

Shut the fuck up, no one cares about ur pathetic spelling corrections, what are u a school teacher now? Maybe you should try to become one of those female teachers, like a fucking transexual, maybe u can get some sex then by some horny school boy.
High iq

and tthats why I wish world to get nuked as soon as possible