Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a shame what social media does to foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was stalking the social media of a foid that used to be my oneitis in highschool. I went back through all her posts and photos since she was 10 years old. She used to be so normal. She put up the kind of dumbass posts I did when I was that age about farmville or baking or whatever. Through her teens she looked like a typical cute, nice, a little quirky shy girl.
This was all the way until she was 17/ 18. That's when it all started going downhill. I can actually pinpoint where she turned into another NPC #notlikeothergirls piece of shit. That's when the number of Kardashian posts started increasing on her VSCO, her TikToks went from being her sitting around with her friends watching movies to lip-syncing shitty rap songs and shaking her ass.

I remember her telling me she was raised by a single mother, which kinda explains things. She could've turned out so normal. Oh well.

Interesting. You've met Shannon, haven't you?

I was stalking the social media of a foid that used to be my oneitis in highschool. I went back through all her posts and photos since she was 10 years old. She used to be so normal. She put up the kind of dumbass posts I did when I was that age about farmville or baking or whatever. Through her teens she looked like a typical cute, nice, a little quirky shy girl.
This was all the way until she was 17/ 18. That's when it all started going downhill. I can actually pinpoint where she turned into another NPC #notlikeothergirls piece of shit. That's when the number of Kardashian posts started increasing on her VSCO, her TikToks went from being her sitting around with her friends watching movies to lip-syncing shitty rap songs and shaking her ass.

I remember her telling me she was raised by a single mother, which kinda explains things. She could've turned out so normal. Oh well.

Well seems to be a phase. If the theory is right, she will turn out to be like her mother aka a single mother.

I call larp!

Provide some innocent white panty cameltoe pics if you expect anyone to believe you!

jk, my condolences bro. But you can't say you weren't warned

Another depressing tale. It's too bad that Western mind-rot got to her before you did.

People grow up. Now she is doing all of that in order to attract Chad. It would have been the same without social media.

Feminism makes women whores and makes them like the majority of women.

People grow up. Now she is doing all of that in order to attract Chad. It would have been the same without social media.
Her ex boyfriend is a normie twinklet and someone that i'm pretty sure she's fucking is another subhuman.

actually pinpoint
same. my oneitis became a giga sjw netflixcel wokecel retard. she was a cutiemaxed christian loli before. over for her colonized brain

Social media will turn even the most conservate female into a raging pig roastie once she is exposed to ruthless female hypergamy culture.

She will start posting slutty pictures of herself in masse to collect the maximum amount of simp orbiters for her only fans, while fucking chad only and then use that money to fund her lavish vacations with chad on the dime of normie paypig simps.

have you seen what biology does to foids though? it turns them into retards by default.

Social media will turn even the most conservate female into a raging pig roastie once she is exposed to ruthless female hypergamy culture.

She will start posting slutty pictures of herself in masse to collect the maximum amount of simp orbiters for her only fans, while fucking chad only and then use that money to fund her lavish vacations with chad on the dime of normie paypig simps.
The particular foid i'm talking about has a normie ex boyfriend and her current FWB or whatever is a subhuman too.

The particular foid i'm talking about has a normie ex boyfriend and her current FWB or whatever is a subhuman too.
Lol you really think you know the full extent of her sexlife? Shes not gonna broadcast the fact that shes going to weekend gangbangs and orgies with chad and the boys.

Not saying thats necessarily what shes doing, but if it were, shes not gonna be broadcasting it to the general public, so unless you are one of her roastie best friends or youre the chad fucking her, its simply not information you would ever have access to

Lol you really think you know the full extent of her sexlife? Shes not gonna broadcast the fact that shes going to weekend gangbangs and orgies with chad and the boys.

Not saying thats necessarily what shes doing, but if it were, shes not gonna be broadcasting it to the general public, so unless you are one of her roastie best friends or youre the chad fucking her, its simply not information you would ever have access to
I know who her friends are, I know who her friends are dating, I know the kinds of guys that she had sexual relations with. All subhumans. All her friends are dating subhumans too.