Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it's a shame to think that your own parents know that you are a kissless virgin

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
do you think that they talk about it?

I don't think they talk about it because my mother says to focus on school and worry about relationships later, basically brushing my worries aside.

My parents think I'm a good christian who would never partake in zina/fornication, and that I'm waiting for a good christian female to marry.

My family's decided its so over for me my only chance is with a literal whale with a child

My parents don’t care about my failures. They have another son to be proud of.

I think they are too busy thinking about all the other things I've failed to bother about my romantic failures.

My parents think I'm a good christian who would never partake in zina/fornication, and that I'm waiting for a good christian female to marry.

Do not fool yourself parents are not as innocent as you think them to be. I made this mistake.
They will be perfectly okay with you marrying a whore and will even support your wife in slootery. Apart from incels all people suport women in degenracy.
Conservative people too support women in their degenerate behavior.

https://incels.is/threads/conservative-moralfags-are-worse-enemies-than-bluepillers.80665/

Do not fool yourself parents are not as innocent as you think them to be. I made this mistake.
They will be perfectly okay with you marrying a whore and will even support your wife in slootery. Apart from incels all people suport women in degenracy.
Conservative people too support women in their degenerate behavior.

https://incels.is/threads/conservative-moralfags-are-worse-enemies-than-bluepillers.80665/
They're part of a strict cult from the middle east, they definitely don't support degenerate behavior.

I lied to them and so they think I lost it when I was 19 in college. I'm 100% sure they believe this.
Now...after college I've been home all day doing nothing and rotting away so now I believe they probably do talk about me being a 30yo loser but not a virgin loser. Just a regular loser in their minds.
I'm sure they are probably a bit more worried about me having a dead-end job and no college degree or money or savings rather than if I'm fucking or not. But then again they keep pushing for grandkids because they are both in poor health and want to see me with someone before they die so idk. Could be a toss up now that I'm 30.

I wanted to bring a girl home so bad. I wanted my dad to be proud of me. But he knows I'm an awkward loser what will never bring a female home

I lied to them and so they think I lost it when I was 19 in college. I'm 100% sure they believe this.
But then again they keep pushing for grandkids because they are both in poor health and want to see me with someone before they die so idk. Could be a toss up now that I'm 30.

It's a strange thing, but I simultaneously pity and envy my fellow incels whose parents pester them for grandchildren. The former sentiment arises from the horror of imagining being expected to work the impossible. Not even God is capable of creating ex nihilo and it must be a truly terrible thing for a parent to demand his or her child of doing what's impossible for even the divine. Those looks of disappointment in the eyes of those who gave you birth when you show up to yet another family affair alone, with neither mate or offspring in tow, must be a terrible thing. They must have had something akin to hope when they gave birth to you, didn't they? Perhaps they never dreamed their son would become some politician who would someday orchestrate the powers that be, or a physician whose skill and wisdom found some secret formula capable of healing a world that had grown so very sick. But, at the very least, they imagined the child they held in their arms would some day go on to have children of his own, would secure their place as meaningful actors in Nature's never-ending passion play. Mother and Father loved each other enough, desired each other enough, to give rise to baby. And baby should be capable of doing the same some happy day. No great task, really, considering even the most loathsome examples of humanity, the very worst among the worst, are able to accomplish it.

Having said that, I envy those incels who feel that unique kind of pain. Consider me a degenerate, a slave to sensation, but I would prefer to die burning than freezing. For a parent to demand grandchildren from his or her son suggests they believe, at least in some small part, that they haven't completely relinquished hope for said grandchildren. Sure, it may be nothing more than delusion on their part, a happy dream inoculating them against the inevitable nightmare. But even a glimmer of foxfire, regardless of how fleeting its glow may be, is preferable to darkness. Just a little bit of hope to sweeten the despair awaiting the ugly man is the only difference between him going down to the grave with a dull murmur and him being cast down into it while screaming with terror and wrath.

There were no conversations with my parents regarding grandchildren. Parents of truly ugly children swear a curious oath, forge a very peculiar pact with the abominations they usher into the world. The parents hate the monster because the latter signifies a fundamental failure on their part. They made love, participated in what should have been a beautiful act in service of Beauty and, thus, Life itself, only to create a living, breathing manifestation of death. The monster hates the parents because had the latter resisted Nature's blandishments and hollow promises it would never have been dragged up from the comfort of oblivion and subjected to the light. The parents despise their hideous offspring because they expected that the life they ushered into the world would secure their immorality but has proven incapable of doing so. And in that shared animosity both parties forge something like a truce, signed and sealed by an eternal silence between them. The parent atones for the deficiencies of the monster and the monster for the pride of the parent and, turning away from each other while clasping hands with wrists lashed together by tethers of blood, experience something almost akin to human love.

That's the benefit of being born into an Islamic family, we are expected to be virgins. So I do take pride in my virginity. However what I cannot take pride in is my 2/10 looks. I couldn't get sex even if I wanted to.

They should be ashamed they didnt abort me in the first place

It's a strange thing, but I simultaneously pity and envy my fellow incels whose parents pester them for grandchildren. The former sentiment arises from the horror of imagining being expected to work the impossible. Not even God is capable of creating ex nihilo and it must be a truly terrible thing for a parent to demand his or her child of doing what's impossible for even the divine. Those looks of disappointment in the eyes of those who gave you birth when you show up to yet another family affair alone, with neither mate or offspring in tow, must be a terrible thing. They must have had something akin to hope when they gave birth to you, didn't they? Perhaps they never dreamed their son would become some politician who would someday orchestrate the powers that be, or a physician whose skill and wisdom found some secret formula capable of healing a world that had grown so very sick. But, at the very least, they imagined the child they held in their arms would some day go on to have children of his own, would secure their place as meaningful actors in Nature's never-ending passion play. Mother and Father loved each other enough, desired each other enough, to give rise to baby. And baby should be capable of doing the same some happy day. No great task, really, considering even the most loathsome examples of humanity, the very worst among the worst, are able to accomplish it.

Having said that, I envy those incels who feel that unique kind of pain. Consider me a degenerate, a slave to sensation, but I would prefer to die burning than freezing. For a parent to demand grandchildren from his or her son suggests they believe, at least in some small part, that they haven't completely relinquished hope for said grandchildren. Sure, it may be nothing more than delusion on their part, a happy dream inoculating them against the inevitable nightmare. But even a glimmer of foxfire, regardless of how fleeting its glow may be, is preferable to darkness. Just a little bit of hope to sweeten the despair awaiting the ugly man is the only difference between him going down to the grave with a dull murmur and him being cast down into it while screaming with terror and wrath.

There were no conversations with my parents regarding grandchildren. Parents of truly ugly children swear a curious oath, forge a very peculiar pact with the abominations they usher into the world. The parents hate the monster because the latter signifies a fundamental failure on their part. They made love, participated in what should have been a beautiful act in service of Beauty and, thus, Life itself, only to create a living, breathing manifestation of death. The monster hates the parents because had the latter resisted Nature's blandishments and hollow promises it would never have been dragged up from the comfort of oblivion and subjected to the light. The parents despise their hideous offspring because they expected that the life they ushered into the world would secure their immorality but has proven incapable of doing so. And in that shared animosity both parties forge something like a truce, signed and sealed by an eternal silence between them. The parent atones for the deficiencies of the monster and the monster for the pride of the parent and, turning away from each other while clasping hands with wrists lashed together by tethers of blood, experience something almost akin to human love.
Impressive and well written post. Though, what makes you write three paragraphs when you could have just written a simple reply?

They think im a slayer.

My father asked me if l was virgin. I told him yes.

No boyo. I don't really talk to my parents so they do not know.

They think I'm a faggot.

Mines are pragmatists. They figured if one failed, then surely the others will do better. I don’t know what they think of me in regards to my nonexistent love life, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they knew... and didn’t care.

My parents gave up long ago, they know it's over for me and my siblings. I'm sure they lament the fact that their line ends with us but they should have raised us better.

I overheard my mother discuss my ugliness with our neighbor few months back

My father right in front of me told my sister that she should keep her maiden name so she can carry on the legacy since I won't ever be having children. My mother agreed and laughed.

At least they acknowledge how much of a genetic failure I am.