Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a shame there's no debate-a-normie forum

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
I miss the old days back on Reddit before they banned all the incel subs, that sort of thing was allowed on Braincels and there were also specific subs like AskAnIncel where women or normies that actually wanted to challenge us would come with some idiotic mantra they saw on TrollX or various just world fallacy or bluepill questions, only to get so utterly #educated by Blackpillers with years of actual insight into statistics, gender dynamics, neurology, history, psychology, social studies, etc.. as to either reluctantly admit defeat or throw a temper tantrum and slink back to IT without counterarguments in case of the bad faith ones. Which is also why women religious ban any and all dissent on their subs because they keep getting reality checks from any man with a brain and need to delete 1000 coments a day.

Of course a major problem is that 95% of these people tend to have the mentality of a middle-school teenager and use their opportunity on nothing but insults or emotional shaming tactics ( ad hominem ), but still they got filtered pretty well back in AskAnIncel and I'd imagine strict rules and an application to show their commitment to actually spend their time productively might do the trick.

Oh well, I'm mostly just daydreaming since if it hasn't happened until now then it certainly never will, but I kind of miss the times when normies always had a constant reminder of who was on the right side. Whenever someone would make some retarded hypothetical about incels on Reddit you could just tell them to go make a thread on one of the debate subs and prove just how stupid dem incels really are for not figuring it out, which usually terminated their further responses.

Yeah normies banned those subs because they were getting destroyed in arguments.

Yeah normies banned those subs because they were getting destroyed in arguments.

Yeah literally, there was hardly even anything 'hateful' on AskAnIncel except mostly perfectly polite incel posters responding to questions with studies, reasoning, examples, etc.. - then it got banned and a lot of the debates moved to /r/IncelsWithoutHate which was the most curated subreddit imaginable moderated by a freaking woman, and then Reddit finally just axed anything with the name 'incel' in it since they couldn't stand any wrongthink. Somehow /r/BlackPillScience still surivved, maybe because it doesn't say 'incel', but I miss the debate subs, I love nothing more than confronting anti-incel bullshit. I wish we had a debate section here, doubt it'd get much traffic though, most normies shy away from anything that doesn't conform to herd-think.

Of course, according to IT, then and now, we all cower in fear at the thought of facing the wisdom of their 16-year old Mean Highschool Girl, 35 year old Snarky cat lady and assorted Whiteknight userbase lest we escape 'our' bubble.

Last edited:
No matter how much statistics you show to normies, or how much you debate them, it's like teaching quantum psychics to a shit eating chimpanzee. So why bother?

No use. It provides nothing of value. Everyone understands that looks matter. They just don't care that incels can't get sex.
No matter how much statistics you show to normies, or how much you debate them, it's like teaching quantum psychics to a shit eating chimpanzee. So why bother?

Talking with normies about blackpill topics is completely useless, once they're defeated they will just go back to their normal sexhaving routine and not care.

There was a suggestion for this last year but most users did not want it

It isn't worth it in my opinion, they will come in masses and ruin this corner. The media will be on our asses 24/7. They entered into /r9k/ and look what that has become.

I don’t miss it, all they did was spew tired talking points that were disconnected from reality and brag (larp) about their sex lives to piss us off

Maybe a separate forum that allows everyone would be beneficial. Incel only discussion gets stale.

It's really not. Debating a normie is as pointless as shouting at a wall. They aren't going to get their opinion changed by your facts and logic. They are just there to shit on you

Would really love to destroy fds whores who live alone with 7 cats especially here since i can say anything

Look, no need to debate against me (failed NORMIE).

I'LL KEEP IT SIMPLE: NO BREEDING FOR NON-NT, jihadimaxxing in 2023+ IS the only way for asian muslimcels...

IN ARMA 4 TAKISTAN MAP FROM WORKSHOP