Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media "It's a Plandemic!"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
"It's a Plandemic!"

Good old Charlie over at Renegade Broadcasting has a nice 2 hour podcast full of quotes and plans that make it obvious the whole thing is a colossal fraud.

Even if you don't feel like listening to it right now you might want to get it now and listen to it later. It clears up many many things.

This isn't to kill off the moronic Chads, Stacies, and Beckies! This is to kill off the intelligent, thoughtful, useful (farmers & small businessmen) and old people! Just like in every (((communist revolution))) in history!

Only the big businesses will survive, to rule over and crush anyone that doesn't enjoy the flavor of their shitty asses.

It is only of benefit to the suicidal!

Welcome to the global Holodomar!

(I wish this was wrong, since I have yet to eat a homegrown organic orange, and I enjoy buying food and eating normal stuff, instead of bugs and pine bark. But history is valuable. And sometimes it rhymes.)

Water is wet tbh

Just like in every (((communist revolution)))
Only the big businesses will survive
Drool think anime

fucking kikes

its a flandemic
Image result for egg flan