Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its a pattern

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I had to learn that being a hole was the only attribute that women had. I literally went through 1000s of associations with women everyone negative and somehow was told by soymedia or socialsoymedia. i was not bitter, i was not argumentive, i didnt really do anything out of the ordinary, rejected. "its not anything patricular just go outside more". Literally every time was sub optimal.
Yet, all of them had boyfriends. All of them went to social outings, all of them had smartphones. Most of the twenty something women i saw were pregnant(the holes i knew back then are now pregnant). Theres a great disconnect between what they are saying and what we are seeing. And we are in the 100 percent right with logic and facts:reeeeee:
You tell them about all the social opportunities you lost out on:they don't understand, and btw they have a new trans boyfriend named Stephan

You tell them about all the social opportunities you lost out on:they don't understand, and btw they have a new trans boyfriend named Stephan

Holes cannot be satisfied with anything.

Holes cannot be satisfied with anything.
they also cause us unessarcy trouble by harrassing us yet offering nothing. this hole "this one dude i saw at a gas station" bullshit. You think you are on such a high pedestal that you aren't effected by the creeps at a gas station and can mog them. watch dateline for couple hours sweetheart,sllut.

:feelsohgod:these gross fucking filthy nasty kinky sloppy whores mindless damn shit dumb whores can be satisfied with fucking 40 inches steel drill!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get it a higher depth like 4 3/8 or some shit. By the truckloads of football teams they saw you cant just intrude their shallow with length(of 40) but the entire goddamn orfice:feelzez:

Last edited:
Holes are given social opportunities and boyfriends