Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its a nice sunny friday afternoon here in EE

K

kvn

Officer
★★★
And everywhere there are minichads coming out of schools with their prime young gfs carefree and happy, getting ready for the friday night, partying, drinking, having fun and taking teen girls virginities.

While we are getting ready for another weekend of ldaring and browsing incel forums alone in our rooms too depressed to even fap.

Seeing young chads with their young loves is the most potent sui fuel there can be, because even if a miracle happend and you ascende, you already missed out on teen love and the only thing left for you would be a female who thinks having had 10 chads in her is not many, who would always deem you infrerior to all the chads she already had and would only see you as a walking atm. It never began boyos.

It's pretty shit to realise that everything in your life has been predeterminated by your genes.

You live in EE OP?!

a nice sunny friday afternoon
beautiful environment is the darkest hell if have to experience it all alone

The weather is miserable here.

Weather doesn’t mean shit to me, not like I leave my house during the weekends. Where would I go even if I did? To the mall to sit alone and buy overpriced bullshit I don’t need or maybe to the bar to sit alone in a corner and drink overpriced drinks.