Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a long shot, but...

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
Does anyone know a practical way to test androgen receptor function? Something I could get without a jew-influenced doctor trying to make sure I never become a man?

Just find a lab to run you're shit on you're own bro. Look it up.

There's mail order labs now...

Just find a lab to run you're shit on you're own bro. Look it up.

There's mail order labs now...
Way, way, WAY ahead of you old man. This has been more than a year worth of fighting for me. The best I know is measuring gonadotropins, shbg, and estradiol following 12 hours post a T injection.

Way, way, WAY ahead of you old man. This has been more than a year worth of fighting for me. The best I know is measuring gonadotropins, shbg, and estradiol following 12 hours post a T injection.
Whatever you say boyo

The what who how?
Something only very unlucky fuckers with old bitch moms have to worry about. If your mom was under 30 when she had you, the chance of you having androgen insensitivity syndrome is virtually zero --along with most genetic diseases.

Something only very unlucky fuckers with old bitch moms have to worry about. If your mom was under 30 when she had you, the chance of you having androgen insensitivity syndrome is virtually zero --along with most genetic diseases.
this shit is too high iq for this forum search for info somewhere else

Does anyone know a practical way to test androgen receptor function? Something I could get without a jew-influenced doctor trying to make sure I never become a man?
I've always wanted to scan my brain to see whats wrong with it tbh.

I've always wanted to scan my brain to see whats wrong with it tbh.
I'd have to scan every single cell in my body. I need a genetic test. Same thing I was bitching about nearly a month ago.

I'd have to scan every single cell in my body. I need a genetic test. Same thing I was bitching about nearly a month ago.
same tbh, it would be interesting.