Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It's a huge flex of male power to make a feminist happy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think this is how bluepillers justify their simp behavior. It IS extra work to not only fuck a female, but a feminist one on top of that. It proves you can tame any beast of a hole. It's the male feminist that truly justifies the classic adage: "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." They court these hoes at their worst, and feel as though they are the rare few males that experience this secret "best" side of these harpies. However this is misguided. CHAD can make a feminist happy by pretty much being himself ,whereas the SIMP has to provide for her, get cheated on (polyamory), "watchdog incels" go to those silly pink-hat rallies, and protest abortions.

Because vaginas that can breed are inherently valuable like pearls, there is nothing they can do to not be seen as prizes or trophies by horny men that seek status.

Last edited: