Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel its a fucking joke where the feminazi #metoo agenda brought us.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i went to google to check when is argentina next game (vs brazil)
when you write in google "chelsea" or "england national team football" for example, it gives you all the information about the team (from google, not the site results) and their calender etc.
so i write argentina national team..... and what do i see????????? it gave me the information. but of the WOMEN team.
now there is the foids world cup so they are trying to push it so feminazi's stop complain. its so fucking disgusting
who the fuck give a shit about foids football???????
pretty much EVERYONE that wrote this in google in the last few days had to add the word "man" when he saw its the women team
cuz legit no1 ask for information about the women team.
some national teams it still gives the man one's but most of those that i needed information for it showed me the foids
fuck that

it maybe sounds like a small thing but they keep pushing stuff like that untill foids will control everything.

I've just tried it. I typed " Brazil football team" on Google's search bar and the only information it gives is about Brazil's women's team.