Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious its a cope thinking slavia foidlings have a different brain than the rest. curries do not give yourself a false hope when it comes to geomaxxing to EE

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★★
thats the message to the coping telugu shudra @anandkonda and indo-arya @prajeet88

a mere fact you guys have seen few examples of few cumskin foids of race which is the biggest one among cumskins dont mean shit lmao. you are still the bottom in the racial hierarchy and its really unlikely you are able to ascend there. if so it would happen with some mentally ill subhuman slavshit toilet but its still better than nothing so tbh if you have possibility to move Id reccomend it. do not expect much tho.

i live in PL and the biggest hordes of shitskins come from Asia (dalits/shudras and gooks) and IVE NEVER seen a single child of dalit/gook male slav female.

its easy to see children of BMSF despite the fact blaKKKs are really small amount of all foreigners here. Heres more arabs and sometimes I also see AMSF child, but slightly less likely than the previous one (Im in city centre for few hours every day as I have a dalit wagecuckery delivery job -> ideal for subhumans NEETcels btw).

I think fertility among races is the best sign to measure SMV based on race in this case.

then racial hierarchy is as follows: blacks and ACTUAL meds > spics and arabs/sands > WASP > slavs > curries = gooks

worth to notice ive also never seen a WASPcel with a slavia cumdiver

This. You are more likely to see any other race be more successful than curries. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I especially agree with the med part.

Last edited:
Once normies and chads start geomaxxing in a particular area, its over. We see it already in SEA.

thats the message to the coping telugu shudra @anandkonda and indo-arya @prajeet88

a mere fact you guys have seen few examples of few cumskin foids of race which is the biggest one among cumskins dont mean shit lmao. you are still the bottom in the racial hierarchy and its really unlikely you are able to ascend there. if so it would happen with some mentally ill subhuman slavshit toilet but its still better than nothing so tbh if you have possibility to move Id reccomend it. do not expect much tho.

i live in PL and the biggest hordes of shitskins come from Asia (dalits/shudras and gooks) and IVE NEVER seen a single child of dalit/gook male slav female.

its easy to see children of BMSF despite the fact blaKKKs are really small amount of all foreigners here. Heres more arabs and sometimes I also see AMSF child, but slightly less likely than the previous one (Im in city centre for few hours every day as I have a dalit wagecuckery delivery job -> ideal for subhumans NEETcels btw).

I think fertility among races is the best sign to measure SMV based on race in this case.

then racial hierarchy is as follows: blacks and ACTUAL meds > spics and arabs/sands > WASP > slavs > curries = gooks

worth to notice ive also never seen a WASPcel with a slavia cumdiver
Deceiving Pollack telling me lies so I don't get myself a trad Slavic wife :feelsugh:

trad Slavic wife :feelsugh:
Canadian Lol GIF

This. You are more likely to see any other race be more successful than curries. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I especially agree with the med part.
some foids fuck ethnics out of spite for slavic men but those are rare tbh. Coomers curries thinking they'll slay in russia and mog a tall slav chad is pure cope.

some foids fuck ethnics out of spite for slavic men but those are rare tbh. Coomers curries thinking they'll slay in russia and mog a tall slav chad is pure cope.
It's always the bottom of the barrel ones too which is to be expected. I knew this absolutely cumrag whore who slept around with every thugmaxxed normie dude but after a lot of years, she settled with a turkish betabuxx. Quite funny knowing I've seen her whore around like crazy and then the dude gets the leftovers.

It's always the bottom of the barrel ones too which is to be expected. I knew this absolutely cumrag whore who slept around with every thugmaxxed normie dude but after a lot of years, she settled with a turkish betabuxx. Quite funny knowing I've seen her whore around like crazy and then the dude gets the leftovers.
and then that turkish dude will go around and tell you how glad he is that he settled up for a used up cumrag meanwhile she's past her prime that was reserved for thugmaxxed better looking dudes. The oofy doofypill is beyond brutal jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back