Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's a cold world.

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
You know it's brutal when you're on the verge of roping or going ER and there's no one to reach out to. That's what happened today. :feelscry::cryfeels:

It's funny how the IT cucks and feminists whores will say men are privileged blah blah but most men literally have no one and rope far more frequent than women. They're the reason i hate women.

You brocels here are the only people I got. It's a cold world. I feel nothing these days, no emotions nothing.:feelscry: My life is over and I know it, just don't know how to end it... ER or roping (IN A VIDEO GAME).

THANKS FOR READING BROCELS :heart:

Brutal, being isolated and looked down upon by the majority of society simply for being born physically unattractive, your suffering not even empathized with or recognized just by account of foids and other cucks not wishing to recognize the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, meaning that the hateful inkwells would be right and they'd have to confront their own responsibility. :feelsugh:

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:

Just tired of this shit life and unfair treatment !. I feel like something big is gonna happen in these coming days
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You are too based, or you are infiltrating i dont know.

Its Schrödingers Incel here

Brutal, being isolated and looked down upon by the majority of society simply for being born physically unattractive, your suffering not even empathized with or recognized just by account of foids and other cucks not wishing to recognize the discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, meaning that the hateful inkwells would be right and they'd have to confront their own responsibility. :feelsugh:
Exactly. What i hate the most about bluepilled whores is that they treat u like shit and act like it's all your fault and you're the most privileged person in the world and they're the victims.

Life shouldnt be so fucking hard.

Fuck this planet

Agreed brocel. Every day as a subhuman they treat me worse and worse. Life for us is just a big fucking cycle of pain, misery, and suffering. With looks like these, you cannot win no matter how hard you try. Even though of course I want a gf, that and no sex are is minuscule problems compared to my other issues; those mainly revolving around how almost every person around me treats me like shit. Even if I did nothing or said nothing to them. It feels like the entirety of soyciety is trying to break me mentally. EVERYTHING about me is criticized. Even if I try to better myself or improve myself I am berated for it. All because of my looks and non-NT status.

It really baffles me why normies will beat on someone mentally, emotionally and even physically for YEARS, and then chimp out and act like they're all innocent when the incel does literally anything back. Normalscum all deserve the guillotine (in Forklift Simulator).

You know it's brutal when you're on the verge of roping or going ER and there's no one to reach out to. That's what happened today. :feelscry::cryfeels:

It's funny how the IT cucks and feminists whores will say men are privileged blah blah but most men literally have no one and rope far more frequent than women. They're the reason i hate women.

You brocels here are the only people I got. It's a cold world. I feel nothing these days, no emotions nothing.:feelscry: My life is over and I know it, just don't know how to end it... ER or roping (IN A VIDEO GAME).

THANKS FOR READING BROCELS :heart:

Fuck I feel the same way. There was a time when things used to make sense but now it's all lost. I'm beyond hopeless. Only reason I haven't roped are probably my parents.. Fuck this life