Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's 7:47 A.M. and I should really go to bed now

I'm still awake to jfl

Dude you won't last very long. We aren't meant to sleep in daytime. I was like this. I would go to sleep at 5-6am. It really fucked me up.Thats why I sleep at 10 pm every night no matter what happens

I've been up since 4:15 am

time to wake up in the evening now. :feelscomfy:

i haven’t slept in 2 days I hate insomnia so much man I wish I could have a normie natural sleep schedule

So you were browsing .is the whole night?

Dude you won't last very long. We aren't meant to sleep in daytime. I was like this. I would go to sleep at 5-6am. It really fucked me up.Thats why I sleep at 10 pm every night no matter what happens
Good for you bro. I don't care about lasting long though. I also eat 4,000+ calories of junk food a day. I'm not planning on being around for that long

i haven’t slept in 2 days I hate insomnia so much man I wish I could have a normie natural sleep schedule
God damn bro. Stop browing .is and try to sleep. I have been awake for 42 hours straight a bunch of times from brutal insomnia and it is hell

God damn bro. Stop browing .is and try to sleep. I have been awake for 42 hours straight a bunch of times from brutal insomnia and it is hell
I need to stop being a greycel

its not that bad, especially if we're young and its not compounded with stress of a job or exhaustion from one

its not that bad, especially if we're young and its not compounded with stress of a job or exhaustion from one
It fucked my health. I felt sleepy for the whole day, hair started graying because of the sleep deprivation and hairloss too. And being up late in Teenage years definitely contributed to my stunted growth

It is kinda bad though. Night owls live an average of 10 years less from what I've read. This is mostly due to sleep deprivation because most of the world is dayshift and their sleep is often disrupted. Happens to my all the time when they decide to do noisy work outside while I try to sleep. Being an natural morning person is the most ideal sleep schedule

It fucked my health. I felt sleepy for the whole day, hair started graying because of the sleep deprivation and hairloss too. And being up late in Teenage years definitely contributed to my stunted growth
Possibly. I don't think being a night owl is inherently bad, but the fact you miss out on doing stuff in the day and are often sleep deprived due to daytime activities and noise, it will shorten your lifespan

Sleep when you WAnt