Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s 5’10 min for her

"But short guys must go for short girls" :foidSoy:

Imagine if this goblin has a son.

Cuck laughing with her

Fucking hell, I don't even meet this midget's minimum height requirement.

Me neither but she's not even fuck material anyway. Imagine condemning your son to gigamanletism by breeding with her.

When women say 5'10, they're thinking of 5'8 because every 5'8 guy says they're 5'10.

Me neither but she's not even fuck material anyway. Imagine condemning your son to gigamanletism by breeding with her.
Anyone who considers breeding with her, need to have their brains incinerated. That level of retardation shouldn't be exposed to the world.

When women say 5'10, they're thinking of 5'8 because every 5'8 guy says they're 5'10.
That's true. I'm 5'9 and I could trick her into thinking I'm 5'11 or even 6'0.

Fakecel if not

I would let her give me a BJ but that's it

Women have it so easy lmao

And 5'8" isn't that far from 5'7", and without shoes everyone loses an inch, which brings it down to 5'6". So when they say 5'10", they mean 5'5".

And 5'8" isn't that far from 5'7", and without shoes everyone loses an inch, which brings it down to 5'6". So when they say 5'10", they mean 5'5".
But you also have to remember that 5'3 guys like to add 2 inches because 5'5 sounds crispier than 5'3. Then there's the fact that 5'3 is 160 cm and 6 is the devil's number which is why 5'0 men claim 5'3 for the darktriadhalo. So 5'0 is basically 5'10 which is basically 6'0.

I'd love to see that bitch get punted

Dwarfism breeding be like

I'd love to see that bitch get punted
Imma run her over real quick be sure to get your cereal too man. I got you some