Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its 4th of July, and im LDAR'ing

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Its crazy how different my life is compared to everyone elses. With no social life, i was planning to do laundry today. Then i realized the laundromat may not even be open due to it being a holiday. Livin' the dream boyos :feelscry:

Same here, I usually don't go outside on that dates. Last time was a holiday and a couple see me with the market bags and laughed at me.

Degenerate normies use it as an excuse to get drunk it's meaningless. Talk to your family (family). Just another day.

I'm not from burgerland so I dont care tbh

At least I don't have to work today because it's a holiday

Preview

fucking based

happy amerimutt national day y'all, long live the US economy so it can keep funneling money to Israel and coalburning single mothers

hope alliens attack as it is being said by conspiracy people maybe the cuck world change

I honestly don’t care much tbh

am ldaring everyday tbh

I didn’t even know today was July 4th, to repeat the sentiment of many users here: I simply don’t care. It’s just another day in which I rot in this miserable existence

Is anyone eating apple pie today

So what . 4 july .

Happy LDARing day everyone

Its crazy how different my life is compared to everyone elses. With no social life, i was planning to do laundry today. Then i realized the laundromat may not even be open due to it being a holiday. Livin' the dream boyos :feelscry:
Living the dream!!! London!

A dozen years so far with not one holiday invite. Distant family does call when someone dies tho. I say: “let the dead bury the dead”

Soo isolated that I wasn’t even aware that the local county landfill was closed on Xmas. Security showed up looking at me puzzled.

Thats when I realized I needed better copes.

I honestly don't see the difference or how special the day the Fourth of July is, its just a bunch of nationalistic shit that they try to push onto their citizens.

Degenerate normies use it as an excuse to get drunk it's meaningless. Talk to your family (family). Just another day.
I honestly don’t care much tbh
I didn’t even know today was July 4th, to repeat the sentiment of many users here: I simply don’t care. It’s just another day in which I rot in this miserable existence
So what . 4 july .
I honestly don't see the difference or how special the day the Fourth of July is, its just a bunch of nationalistic shit that they try to push onto their citizens.
Its not about the holiday, its about it being a reminder of my isolation.

Everyday is a reminder of your isolation if you think about it.
It's heightened on holidays, regardless of whether you actually care about the holiday or not.

It's heightened on holidays, regardless of whether you actually care about the holiday or not.
True enough, but its heightened the most on Valentine's Day.

True enough, but its heightened the most on Valentine's Day.
Funnily enough, that's the holiday I care about the least. At least independence day was formed with good intentions.

Funnily enough, that's the holiday I care about the least. At least independence day was formed with good intentions.
Valentine's day is made and run by the Jews.

Force of Jew lie.

Trucels report in for duty!

Update: Got to do my chores, and had a great evening browsing and posting here. It's just what the doctor ordered

Me too, bro. I was going to go watch fireworks, but I changed my mind.

Not one person called me or texted me Happy 4th of July.

Me too, bro. I was going to go watch fireworks, but I changed my mind.

Not one person called me or texted me Happy 4th of July.
Feels. The last time I saw fireworks was last year, and I was driving through the city to get some late night mexican food. However, when I was running my errands today, I told people happy 4th of July, and they all replied in kind :y'all: