Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's 4 AM and the despair is creeping on me.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I always get like this during late into the night, I just lie down in my bed it's completely dark and quiet. And then it begins...

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts just unending stream of bad thoughts running through my head reminding me what an absolute loser I am while sneering at me all the while.

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts just unending stream of bad thoughts running through my head
Just Dont Think Theory.

One of the great things about having single digit IQ is that i am not capable of thinking.

Just Dont Think Theory.

One of the great things about having single digit IQ is that i am not capable of thinking.

I'm not at all that smart but I have thoughts constantly running through my head.

I can't stop thinking.

I always get like this during late into the night, I just lie down in my bed it's completely dark and quiet. And then it begins...

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts just unending stream of bad thoughts running through my head reminding me what an absolute loser I am while sneering at me all the while.
Just keep yourself busy and maybe go to sleep earlier.

I'm not at all that smart but I have thoughts constantly running through my head.

I can't stop thinking.
You need to either keep your mind occupied with other copes/hobbies and set a proper sleep schedule.

Or you need to find a way to lose so many braincells that you become a vegetable incapable of thought like me.

find something to distract yourself from bad thoughts

Drink or read something to get in the thoughts of someone else.

deep brain unlearning, neuroplasticity inhibitor, nostalgic unraveling, memory combing, partial suspension hanging.

I have it everynight as well. I think a lot of it is just that you are busier during the day and when you finally lay down you start to realize just who you are and the life you're living. I usually drink or use "herbal remedies" or occasionally smoke a cigar or some pipe tobacco on my roof and stare at the stars a bit to relax me. None of that's healthy everynight but I'd rather die young and happy than old and miserable. Quality over Quantity.