Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'ts 3am and im eating chocolate lava cake

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
you jelly bro? :feelzez:

I will have to try that at some point tbh
Never heard of that kind of cake

The cake is a lie.

I'm drinking water

Indeed you do

never played portal :feelsrope:

It was a big meme back in 2010 to 2013 for some reason tbh

Ngl I thought the cake is a lie was a mario meme.
the entire mario bors storyline is cucked, mario goes through hell on earth to "rescue" peach from big and evil Cha..Bowser just the get a peck on the cheek, wouldnt surprise me if princess peach didnt "get kidnapped" by bowser on her own will just so he could pipe her all night

the entire mario bors storyline is cucked, mario goes through hell on earth to "rescue" peach from big and evil Cha..Bowser just the get a peck on the cheek, wouldnt surprise me if princess peach didnt "get kidnapped" by bowser on her own will just so he could pipe her all night
Not to be that guy but it's just a game tbh

Sociology and women studies academicucks are the type to go to nitpick video games for themes about men vs. women tbh and they take themselves too seriously.
Mario games had good gameplay. That's all I care about.

Sociology and women studies academicucks are the type to go to nitpick video games for themes about men vs. women tbh and they take themselves too seriously.
Mario games had good gameplay. That's all I care about.
Exactly. The whole Nintendo soy shit is retarded. Theyre fun games. Silly humans

:feelskek:

Brutal turtlepill.

never tried it but it looks really good tbh

you damn bragger you have been added to my ignore list. im trying to out ignore @CelticTruecel but his list will be impossible to beat

you damn bragger you have been added to my ignore list. im trying to out ignore @CelticTruecel but his list will be impossible to beat
uhhhhhhh what? :feelstrash:

Chocolate gives me a lot of acne so no.