Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s 3:32 A.M. right now and I’m in the gym lifting.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
Over for gymcels who go gym right before bed

Never began. Why so early tho? When are you going to sleep 6:00 am?

Never began. Why so early tho? When are you going to sleep 6:00 am?
I got to sleep around 5:00 A.M. usually. Sometimes 6:00 A.M. too. I was feeling exceptionally strong today so had to go. Just got 10 clean body weight pull ups on my first set, which is my best

good idea buddy, make ur life more miserable and rape any chance of valuable sleep for mood that would help u cope with ur inferior existence.

I got to sleep around 5:00 A.M. usually. Sometimes 6:00 A.M. too. I was feeling exceptionally strong today so had to go. Just got 10 clean body weight pull ups on my first set, which is my best
Good job on the pull ups, but try to improve your sleep, even mine is completely fucked tho

good idea buddy, make ur life more miserable and rape any chance of valuable sleep for mood that would help u cope with ur inferior existence.
I needed to burn some energy to hope to sleep tonight

Best time because you get to avoid everyone.

Good job on the pull ups, but try to improve your sleep, even mine is completely fucked tho
I do need to improve sleep. Unfortunately, I have a chronic health issue that makes it impossible to even sleep straight through without waking up. The medication I have to take makes me need to wake up to go piss after 4.5 hours and it’s hard to fall back asleep because it causes insomnia too

I do need to improve sleep. Unfortunately, I have a chronic health issue that makes it impossible to even sleep straight through without waking up. The medication I have to take makes me need to wake up to go piss after 4.5 hours and it’s hard to fall back asleep because it causes insomnia too
Brutal. Understood

Sleep struggles are brutal tho because they often ruin good days you had something fun planned
Yeah, I sleep at around 6:00 am and get up at around 4 or 5 pm. It sucks.

Yeah, I sleep at around 6:00 am and get up at around 4 or 5 pm. It sucks.
Holy shit, you are sleeping 10-11 hours. Do you sleep straight through? Also, are you a gymcel to need that much sleep? Only time I ever was sleeping 12 hours a day was in 2022 when I was brutally depressed

I wish I had the luxury of going to the gym at 3 am

Are you alone

It’s a planet fitness 24 hour on most days place. Probably one close to you if you are in the USA
Jfl planet fitness is trash. Go to a proper gym bro.

Jfl planet fitness is trash. Go to a proper gym bro.
It’s $10 a month. I’m broke and it’s the only gym open at nighttime when I like to go. It’s not even that bad

It’s $10 a month. I’m broke and it’s the only gym open at nighttime when I like to go. It’s not even that bad
That 10$ a month is exactly why it's bad imo. Literally any retard can afford that. They also have shitry rules like free tootsie roll, pizza Mondays, no bench press/squat racks and you aren't allowed to wear tank tops etc

That 10$ a month is exactly why it's bad imo. Literally any retard can afford that. They also have shitry rules like free tootsie roll, pizza Mondays and you aren't allowed to wear tank tops etc
They do not have pizza Mondays at this one. I do partake in the free tootsie roll thing though. Don’t need to wear tank tops anyway. I just wear a basic tee shirt and then look at my physique in the mirror in the locker room

10 is amazing, brocel.
Still, u're a total slave for listening to redpillers as if they understand anything about lookism. Gym and ogremaxxing is such a mistake, I regret doing it just to age my face and make me disproportionate.

Over for gymcels who go gym right before bed
Don't forget to eat meat before bed, even if you're brainwashed about not eating anything before bed. Otherwise your damaged skeleton and killed off millions of your cells in your organs, are gonna eat nothing, except fat, which is just empty calories and not nutritious. You're gonna age your face at double the rate if you don't eat.

Brutal gone-to-sleep noreply pill!

It's a good thing to have fucked up sleep, actually, now you can check out my post, instead of being asleep like every other burgercel!

i lift in the early morning like 6 so i can sleep in the rest of the day

10 is amazing, brocel.
Still, u're a total slave for listening to redpillers as if they understand anything about lookism. Gym and ogremaxxing is such a mistake, I regret doing it just to age my face and make me disproportionate.
Thanks bro. I don’t do gymmaxxing in hopes of getting girls though. I do it to look bigger and I get more respect by other men and people don’t mess with me as much. I was a 135 pound skinny fuck before gym and am now 157 pounds. Those 22 pounds of muscle help a lot with how people treat you. For skinny lanky tall guys like me, gym can make a difference. Definitely ages you faster though, which is a necessary trade off

My reason is simply because my left hip needed a major surgery which put off working a physical job and then my dad died as soon as I was cleared for a job, so it’s been hectic. Won’t be a neet much longer though, because I’m a car guy and need to fund the hobby
Injuries scare me so much, and keep me a NEET!
I also have scoliosis and arthritis. If ANYONE is gonna get injured it's fucking me!
How did u get injured???

Don't forget to eat meat before bed, even if you're brainwashed about not eating anything before bed. Otherwise your damaged skeleton and killed off millions of your cells in your organs, are gonna eat nothing, except fat, which is just empty calories and not nutritious. You're gonna age your face at double the rate if you don't eat.
I always eat a protein rich meal after gym. Do not worry brocel.

They do not have pizza Mondays at this one. I do partake in the free tootsie roll thing though. Don’t need to wear tank tops anyway. I just wear a basic tee shirt and then look at my physique in the mirror in the locker room
Are you cutting or bulking? I used to somewhat ripped a few months back but I've put on fat. What do you recommend? Should I bulk a bit more or cut hard. I have a muscle base but it's nothing to brag about tbh

For ideal testosterone levels, it's best to be in sync with all natural rhythms. (If you're natural of course)

For ideal testosterone levels, it's best to be in sync with all natural rhythms. (If you're natural of course)
i haven't gotten morning wood or random boners for 2 years is it safe to say i have the test of a woman

Thanks bro. I don’t do gymmaxxing in hopes of getting girls though. I do it to look bigger and I get more respect by other men and people don’t mess with me as much. I was a 135 pound skinny fuck before gym and am now 157 pounds. Those 22 pounds of muscle help a lot with how people treat you. For skinny lanky tall guys like me, gym can make a difference. Definitely ages you faster though, which is a necessary trade off
Understandable. I also want to keep my so called "gains" (water and sugar in muscles), but 5-10 minute workouts are enough for that. Fuck staying in the gym for 30 minutes. If I'm ever gonna stay in the gym for 30 minutes, it's gonna be 5 minute workout, and 25 minute waiting-ful approaches of gym girls, one by one, literally all of them. I'm not a redpill cuck anymore!

Injuries scare me so much, and keep me a NEET!
I also have scoliosis and arthritis. If ANYONE is gonna get injured it's fucking me!
How did u get injured???
Got injured through deadlifting. Would have happened anyway though, even without gym because my hips are anatomically defective. I have acetabular retroversion, which makes you way more likely to develop hip issues early on. I can’t stay a neet though. It is destroying my mental health to not be doing much. I need money to get my 1971 Camaro fully fixed and take it for some speed runs on empty highways. Right now it is not roadworthy enough for that and can only be driven locally around town

Are you cutting or bulking? I used to somewhat ripped a few months back but I've put on fat. What do you recommend? Should I bulk a bit more or cut hard. I have a muscle base but it's nothing to brag about tbh
I’m bulking. I’ve been on a permabulk for over 2 years now because I can’t gain weight for shit. I’m fairly lean still. I’d maybe try to cut slightly if you have significant fat. If you aren’t that fat, maybe just maintain your current diet and try to gain more muscle before cutting

i haven't gotten morning wood or random boners for 2 years is it safe to say i have the test of a woman
Brutal. I get morning wood almost every day and get hard af when walking by random women in public

Got injured through deadlifting. Would have happened anyway though, even without gym because my hips are anatomically defective. I have acetabular retroversion, which makes you way more likely to develop hip issues early on. I can’t stay a neet though. It is destroying my mental health to not be doing much. I need money to get my 1971 Camaro fully fixed and take it for some speed runs on empty highways. Right now it is not roadworthy enough for that and can only be driven locally around town
Do you attempt to pick up any jbs on a date with loud music?
I always hear guys in car with loud music. It's what they're doing, right?

I am natural and not on any steroids. My natural sleep schedule is a night owl schedule though, so I truly am strongest late at night. I have tested this too. At around 3 P.M. I can only get 7-8 pull ups. At night, I can bang out 9 or 10 usually

Understandable. I also want to keep my so called "gains" (water and sugar in muscles), but 5-10 minute workouts are enough for that. Fuck staying in the gym for 30 minutes. If I'm ever gonna stay in the gym for 30 minutes, it's gonna be 5 minute workout, and 25 minute waiting-ful approaches of gym girls, one by one, literally all of them. I'm not a redpill cuck anymore!
I don’t mind being in the gym for 30 minutes, but I don’t do it every day and I will not be stupid and stay there for an hour or more

Do you attempt to pick up any jbs on a date with loud music?
I always hear guys in car with loud music. It's what they're doing, right?
Nah. You wouldn’t even hear music over that ridiculously loud engine, honestly. It’s a 500 horsepower 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with a mild cam and Holley carburetor. Also has headers and no catalytic converter, so it really sounds good

Ur water and sugar r so intimidating rn ngl!!! :lul::lul::lul: