Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR it's 2 am and I'm not even a little tired

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
RIP sleep schedule. I need to get a fking job

I woke up at 10 pm yesterday and been awake ever since. It's 8 am right now

I want to sleep

I need to get a fking job
Lol I hope this isn't serious
Every second I worked I wanted an atomic bomb to land on the building I was in and turn me into ash in a fraction of a second so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. Life with a job isn't living, it's existing, and it's not worth it. It's hell so some fucking kike can suck out your anguish and turn it into owner's equity. Not even worth the shit money they pay you.

Every second I worked I wanted an atomic bomb to land on the building I was in and turn me into ash in a fraction of a second so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. Life with a job isn't living, it's existing, and it's not worth it. Not even with the money.
Fulfilling jobs are reserved for chad and stacy. Profitable antisocial jobs are reserved for tyrone. Sub sixes and normscum get stuck with the mule work. Yes it's not worth it to take it up the ass from The Man for peanuts unless totally necessary.

Every second I worked I wanted an atomic bomb to land on the building I was in and turn me into ash in a fraction of a second so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. Life with a job isn't living, it's existing, and it's not worth it. It's hell so some fucking kike can suck out your anguish and turn it into owner's equity. Not even worth the shit money they pay you.
true but i need money going to electricianmaxx

I hate when I've been awake for really long time by I'm not tired

Since I'm on break now I don't even consider sleeping before 5 am

Yes my sleep schedule is fucked I wake up at 12:30 everyday

I want to sleep forever

I mostly sleep at around 7 AM, lol.

brutal messed-up circadian rhythm pill

Me tired always