Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s 2:00 A.M. and I’m in the gym

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Luminary
★★★★★
Had some energy today and needed to go gym as a release

anyone else there?

Strong for going to the gym. I'm drinking and contemplating sui rn

What ru training today?

There was only one foid in the gym, and she’s a very unattractive one, lol
No grape necessary then, just talk to her ugly foids are the easiest to pump and dump when they can't use tinder to swipe left on you. Breed her like Chad would , if she says no then you know what to do. :feelshehe:

No grape necessary then, just talk to her ugly foids are the easiest to pump and dump when they can't use tinder to swipe left on you. Breed her like Chad would , if she says no then you know what to do. :feelshehe:
Too late. I’m already home. Besides that, she’s a big framed somewhat muscular foid. Not sure the interaction would go well. This one might actually be a lesbian

Too late. I’m already home. Besides that, she’s a big framed somewhat muscular foid. Not sure the interaction would go well. This one might actually be a lesbian
Uh oh, I hate foids that can fight back. :feelswhat:

She’s way too strong for my liking. I like slightly chubby and feminine docile women
True, I like mine Petite with a nice bubble butt, might have to get a burrito foid so she can make me Mexican food once I'm done wageslaving.

True, I like mine Petite with a nice bubble butt, might have to get a burrito foid so she can make me Mexican food once I'm done wageslaving.
I like mildly chubby and soft girls the best

I like mildly chubby and soft girls the best
You would think that chubby foids would be good at cooking due to their weight, but they call putting ramen noodles in a pot "cooking". :feelsrope:

You would think that chubby foids would be good at cooking due to their weight, but they call putting ramen noodles in a pot "cooking". :feelsrope:
I know. They just order takeout and never cook real food

I know. They just order takeout and never cook real food
Only reason why I want a spic foid, they might age like milk but at least I'll come home to good home cooked food.

Only reason why I want a spic foid, they might age like milk but at least I'll come home to good home cooked food.
Yep, if she isn’t too much of a bitch to cook you some food that is