Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [ItNeverBegan] My Luck With Women - Part 2

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Hey guys, I kept my word and made a second part to my social experiment on Facebook. If you don't remember Part 1, here's the link to my first post:

https://incels.is/threads/itneverbegan-my-luck-with-women-part-1.194982/

In Part 1, I "mass messaged" 50 attractive women on Facebook to see if any of them would reply. After waiting 1 month - no replies.

A lot of users here said that I had no luck because the girls I were messaging were too attractive. So then I decided to go "dumpster diving" and ONLY message landwhales to see if I could get an replies.

Here are the results:

863527CB AF7C 498A AE3A 199DA484F0DF

EC839CC3 F2F2 4975 A706 70327C1B472A

A3569FC6 67CA 4630 94A4 CB1DAA372CEC

I messaged these girls on Tuesday and today is Saturday, so it's been 5 days and I still haven't got any replies.

"Well maybe if you wait longer one of them will reply, OP." Cope.

Have you ever seen a modern women NOT on her phone? It's either in her pocket or hand 24/7. If they haven't replied now they never will. In my opinion, if a girl doesn't reply to you within 24 hours it's already over for you. They'll text Chad back in 0.001 seconds.

BUT WAIT! ONE GIRL DID REPLY, THOUGH. HERE IS OUR CONVERSATION:

A19F2427 AD13 44FD B35F C9DF66367B64

4F8CFDF2 DE16 4E50 94BB 45BFF4F95FC0

F0073D9A 3C8D 46AD 99F2 70A894EE846A

F9A7364A 2C65 4AAC B0EB 1767FCF8BADE

B4F5537E 5212 469E 9140 87827BC4ADAE

21F85CF1 D641 4082 B3ED 95D286AD5502

09F28C0D 191A 43AF B996 B619E82AC76E

ECAD8CDF 5932 473F ACE3 E98F5144E58F

B372E3E7 A207 44E6 9091 B66F8016262F

Cliffs: you never had a chance dating down

Normal people don't make connections through random Facebook messages though. You're playing like Chad and complaining when you lose. You need to first play like a normie.

they're all overweight :feelsseriously:
what else did i expect

I honestly don't know why holes bother to respond with those 1 word answers. I get that their attention is on chad and what not but why even continue the charade? Guess they enjoy the notifications and just postmax to keep getting them?

And seriously this idea that fatties are "easier" needs to just die. AWALT is AWALT.

Brutal, I don't try anymore. U used ur own face in ur profile?

when chad messages her, the foid does the opposie
Normal people don't make connections through random Facebook messages though. You're playing like Chad and complaining when you lose. You need to first play like a normie.
socialcirclemaxxing, doubt it'd work, and even pua wont work for oinkwels

Those are some mighty interested replies. Jfl.

Their looksmatches are truecels

Brutal, I don't try anymore. U used ur own face in ur profile?
Yes I did! I just wanted to see if I, Incel Gamer, could even get a landwhale. But that doesn't even work.

The results were obvious tbh

This is a prime example of the black pill. You seemed pretty engaged in the conversation and yet she replied with uninterested yes and nos. Brutal!

What did you expect to happen? This is some aspie tier shit. Normal people don't go on facebook and do stupid shit like that.

Not that im downlplaying your efforts OP but come on? Your only message is "hey"?

OP can you run the same experiment with SEA foids? Lets compare the results.

2IMNRyAZc3Mk0O

My thoughts tbh, this strategy is only for attractive people

Try one with ethic foids although you will probably get the same results

Not that im downlplaying your efforts OP but come on? Your only message is "hey"?
Chad's message can be "hey" and they'll respond! I don't wanna make myself sound too desperate by saying "HEY YOU'RE REALLY CUTE!"
Try one with ethic foids although you will probably get the same results
I'm going to change my location on Tinder to Thailand. I'll post those results too.
My thoughts tbh, this strategy is only for attractive people
Hence why it's an experiment.
OP can you run the same experiment with SEA foids? Lets compare the results.

View attachment 245732View attachment 245733
I'm going to try that on Tinder by changing my location to a SEA country.
This is a prime example of the black pill. You seemed pretty engaged in the conversation and yet she replied with uninterested yes and nos. Brutal!
Every girl does this to me.

Last edited:
Getting two letter responses from a landwhale is pretty brutal.

I'm going to try that on Tinder by changing my location to a SEA country.

If you want the absolute highest number of potential responses, instead of Thailand check out Davao(Philippines).

fuck these overvalued holes.

Are you autistic?