Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ITHEITHE BACK WITH SOME LUNCHTIME BLACKPILLS

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
If you haven't noticed, I've been postitng blackpills that come STRAIGHT FROM LIVE INTERACTION WITH FEMALES. You can find them if you search through my history. They are literally things I am extracting from the mouths of these foid, so CuckTears can't deny them. Today, I garnered 2 lunchtime blackpills.

1. A fem was talking about how one (cuck) tried to get close with her by buying a "Catholics Vs. Convicts" shirt. This girl is a huge Notre Dame football fan, and this (cuck) thought buying the shirt would be a good gesture to show his attraction and give them something to talk about (Bought the shirt for himself, not for her). The girl said

"It just pissed me off. Is that bad? I feel like that's bad, I don't know why it pissed me off?"
ME: "Is he hot?"
Her: "No!!"
ME: "That's why it pissed you off"
THE FEM THEN LAUGHED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I WAS RIGHT, WHILE THE OTHER FEM AT THE TABLE LAUGHED AND SAID "YOU'RE GOOD AT THIS" Daily reminder that lookism is real.

2. The same fem was talking about "dating". Apparently she "dumped" her "boyfriend" as soon as she got to college to date more "mature" guys. This guy literally got "dumped" for the crime of being one year younger than college guys. DAILY REMINDER THAT FEMS HAVE LITERALLY NO SENSE OF LOYALTY WHATSOEVER AND ONLY CARE ABOUT BRANCH SWINGING UP.

They should really stop fucking complaining about guys being unemotional "assholes" who ony care about sex when this is how they act. Fems are good for nothing other than sex seeing as they have no loyalty whatsoever. And why would a guy attach himself emotionally to a branch swinging whore, anyway?

I literally hate women so much.

Last edited:
who are these femoids you are talking to though

who are these femoids you are talking to though
Idk, I was friends with 2 of them due to them having connections to the same person as me. Then there are 2 others who joined the group and I have blackpills from hem as well.

What do these girls look like?

Idk, I was friends with 2 of them due to them having connections to the same person as me. Then there are 2 others who joined the group and I have blackpills from hem as well.
its over boyo

What do these girls look like?
The two today: One is cute with red hair. Nothing spectacular but cute. The other is overweight but I think she would be pretty if she wasn't, she has a fine face. Two other foids from the group not present: One is blonde and I personally find her very attractive however I am not going to comment further because she has a "boyfriend". The other is dirty blonde and also has a "boyfriend". Again, won't comment much due to her having a "boyfriend". The first two don't have "boyfriends".

To those wondering how I talk to girls: I have extraordinarily lo inhib due to having no respect for anyone and anything. Life is bullshit so why should I care? I just do and say what I want.

All women deserve the rope.

To those wondering how I talk to girls: I have extraordinarily lo inhib due to having no respect for anyone and anything. Life is bullshit so why should I care? I just do and say what I want.
I'm trying this, but somehow I still care what other people think of me...

I am really thankful for the black pill (speaking in general) because it has opened my eyes.

id abort 1000 fetuses by hand to be in ur position

wish i was low inhib like you

I unironically wish that I had female friends tbh.

GEEZ TRYING to connect with females as a sub 8 male will make them angry. its so over

and people say there is something wrong with us

Trust you with what?
sorry, I meant to put a comma but was on mobile, but yea, don't have female friends, because in order to have friends you have to have some common ground, you cannot really do that with a female, and if you ever befriend a female, it is usually so you can be closer to them and make her ur gf

Existence of ugly men pisses girls off

O
GEEZ TRYING to connect with females as a sub 8 male will make them angry. its so over

and people say there is something wrong with us
OP somehow connected with them and isnt an 8 apparently

I meant to put a comma but was on mobile, but yea, don't have female friends, because in order to have friends you have to have some common ground, you cannot really do that with a female, and if you ever befriend a female, it is usually so you can

That's exactly why I want one.

O

OP somehow connected with them and isnt an 8 apparently
connect on a sexual level. she knew what the shirt meant. he was trying show they had similar interests in order to start conversation hoping that she would like him. if he wanted to just talk to her about the weather and bs he wouldn't have done that stuff in order to get her attention.

That's exactly why I want one.
good luck, only works if you are chadlite or chad, if you are incel, they will call you the weird friend(and not in a good Chad way)