Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITfags mad at us for being edgy

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★

Edgeposters are subhuman according to IT

Rape is very based

Enslaved all foids

Foid-only conscription

Cope and seethe ITfags

Jfl at screenshotting the whole thread and creating a reddit photo album, also jfl at the whatsapp notification on that whore's phone

it was just some faggot who gone crazy from all the penetration he received.

Lmfao

ER

The thing is, what IncelKing said is true. Im not someone that likes ER events but when men are being treated like shit, getting blamed for a lot of things and told to act a certain way and "man up", all while being starved of sex, these are the consequences.

The thing is, what IncelKing said is true. Im not someone that likes ER events but when men are being treated like shit, getting blamed for a lot of things and told to act a certain way and "man up", all while being starved of sex, these are the consequences.
Same but i'm pretty sure the stabber was a sexhaver.

The thing is, what IncelKing said is tRuE. Im not someone that likes ER events but when men are being tREated like shit, getting blamed for a lot of things and told to act a cERtain way and "man up", all while bEing staRved of sex, thERe are the consequences.

Fixed

Same but i'm pretty sure the stabber was a sexhaver.
If thats the case, then it just goes to show that even sex cant negate the mental damage from expectations, placed on a lot of men.

My response:
“They” are NOT entitled to protection and safety. AND they are NOT entitled to our sympathy.

:feelsaww: Thanks for reading IT :feelsaww: