Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ITer tells me her husband is a short chubby guy, she makes more money than him, doesnt cuck him and had no sexual partners before meeting him. WTF?

idk man she's actually kinda nice. i know iters are generally fucking pond scum, but this one is kinda nice. i know this is gonna make me sound like a cuck but i'd feel bad tbh

She's kinda nice, yeah you sound like a cuck no doubt about that.

About as real as your chances of ascension.

Just lol. I cannot understand how you give even one second of attention or care to interact like that. The blackpill probably hasnt been digested yet in you.

Either a lie or larp

You guys don't understand women don't have the same concept of virginity as men do, to them things like blowjobs or even sex with guys they "didn't love" doesn't count as losing virginity
This. What is the difference between a “lie” and a “LARP” though?

Either a lie or larp

You guys don't understand women don't have the same concept of virginity as men do, to them things like blowjobs or even sex with guys they "didn't love" doesn't count as losing virginity

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting the blackpill at all. I've been blackpilled since I was 12, like some guys used to be naive and then ad an awakening (which I respect, I'm not pretending I'm higher IQ or anything) but to me it was always obvious.

However, how do you explain this shit, if this is true? Which it must be because what's the point of lying tbh. I've also been talking to this ITer for a bit over DMs and she seems legit, as in, she's one of the relatively nice ITers (as opposed to the ones who straight up mock us for being lonely).

Maybe he's still a betabux, as in, he makes a bit less than her and she makes a lot of money (biologist or something) and was looking for someone who makes around the same to settle down? Or maybe he's providing emotional support instead of bux but there's still no real attraction?

I also have heard about cases in which some women are brainwashed to settle down with betas, just the same way men are brainwashed to betabux, and they do it for that reason, and the relationship works out at first, but eventually they end up cucking the betas with chad.

Thoughts? :feelswhere:

I have to tell people time and time again, women will literally lie on the internet. What you are being told is a bare-faced lie and the reason you are being told it is the same reason why we were all banned from reddit, because no woman ever anywhere wants men candidly discussing how women behave because they all know they are up to no good.

I have to tell people time and time again, women will literally lie on the internet. What you are being told is a bare-faced lie and the reason you are being told it is the same reason why we were all banned from reddit, because no woman ever anywhere wants men candidly discussing how women behave because they all know they are up to no good.
high iq ngl