Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ITcels: i see short and ugly dudes with gfs everywhere

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Well i dont. Maby if you stopped browsing soydit and went out of your basement and took a nice stroll in a park you’d see that those who lack in looks are always walking alone:feelsUgh:

I see guys i heightmog hard with gfs all the time. But they have manlier faces than me

Well i dont. Maby if you stopped browsing soydit and went out of your basement and took a nice stroll in a park you’d see that those who lack in looks are always walking alone:feelsUgh:
you never walk alone

you never walk alone
Of course, i walk with her

I wrote a thread about this "I know a short guy who slays" meme some time ago.

Just because they're walking with rosties doesn't mean they're in a relationship, they might be in the friendzone, or getting cucked, or their relative.

They usually dont even understand what makes a man ugly. Short men can still have solid SMV.

I have only seen what they are talking about maybe a couple times, and you don't know what their actual relationship status is, either. The dude is more than likely getting cucked and he is likely being used as betabuxx.

What I see when I go out: Chads/Chadlites with Stacies, Chads/Chadlites with Beckies, Chads/Chadlites with fat women, Chads/Chadlites with ugly women, high-tier normies with fat and ugly women.

even still it doesnt mean they're having sex so who cares

Short = 5 foot 10 or above