Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels defend pedo femcels

"Women should be able to date younger boys"
22 Points.

Let's take bets. How many points do you think "Men should be able to date younger girls" would get?
If you guess 22 as well, you would be correct. Just remember to put the "-" in front of the 22.

No such thing as a female pedohpile tbh unless we're talking about really young prepubescent boys. Even young teenage boys are mentally and physically superior to "adult" women so they aren't being taken advantage of and they're more than happy getting the older foid's pussy. There's a reason why no one gives a shit when a female teacher "rapes" their male student. Society knows that women never reach mental maturity and they're just overgrown kids until they die. Female on male rapes going unnoticed is the ultimate proof of that.
22 Points.

Let's take bets. How many points do you think "Men should be able to date younger girls" would get?
If you guess 22 as well, you would be correct. Just remember to put the "-" in front of the 22.

Foids are pedos for teen Chads while using every chance they get to kill sub 8 youngcel males.

1 hr ago, 0 points.

JFL

Love how that post on IT is 43% upvoted but everything else is like 98% because women good men bad

Love how that post on IT is 43% upvoted but everything else is like 98% because women good men bad
Half the posters there are femcels. It's the femcel-soy alliance.

I’d take that offer tbh

Lifefuel for me im 16

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/IncelTear :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

So these degenerate whores get away with being pedophiles, but incels are persecuted just for being ugly. Okay society.

foids can do no wrong the thread.

why is femcels even a thing :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

double standards as you would expect, I'm even surprised they made a post about that

anyway JFL at these "femcels" actually believing young chads would fuck obese, ugly post wall women rather than cute JBs

JFL it is downsoyyed. Of course M'lady can never be wrong!

Teen chad only
double standards as you would expect, I'm even surprised they made a post about that

anyway JFL at these "femcels" actually believing young chads would fuck obese, ugly post wall women rather than cute JBs

ITcels should date femcels themselv but they wont that fucking scum

The soy overload is strong in this one

Why would femcels want date to date incels? Do you think they don't know that incels are a misogynistic, sociopathic, homicidal, and violent group of men? Why do idiots keep pushing the idea that femcels, who are sexually inexperienced, naive women, should date men who would abuse them?

i wouldn't have minded being Ara Ara'd by a milf when I was 10

If it was a dude saying this then they'd have filed about a hundred anonymous tips right now lmao. They don't care because they're female.