Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels cope after being mogged by Chad

"That guy in the pic just radiates 'I have a gun and big muscles to compensate for my insecurity' energy."

Always funny to see soys acting like Dr. Freud, I am sure everyone only does stuff because he wants to fuck his mother in secret, btw we all know that the soy would suck the metaphorical dick of every black guy with the same physique, but when le evil CIS white hetero dude does it having muscles is toxic overcompensating

i'm gonna get vaccinated, but anyway:feelskek:

This Chad gets more pussy than all of soyyit combined.

"That guy in the pic just radiates 'I have a gun and big muscles to compensate for my insecurity' energy."

Always funny to see soys acting like Dr. Freud, I am sure everyone only does stuff because he wants to fuck his mother in secret, btw we all know that the soy would suck the metaphorical dick of every black guy with the same physique, but when le evil CIS white hetero dude does it having muscles is toxic overcompensating
Just lol

I love this Covid thing because I’m forced to cover up two thirds of my face

If his sign read "I need feminism because..." instead they would say "I'm totes straight but he can fuck my ass anytime" :feelskek: :feelskek:

proof that incel is the most meaningless word on the internet.

JFL at ITcels getting btfo

that image looks fake. why would some chad stand out in the desert with a sign. its not like hes at a protest. nobody else is there.
also the big underline between the two paragraphs look weird. the whole thing looks photoshopped

that image looks fake. why would some chad stand out in the desert with a sign. its not like hes at a protest. nobody else is there.
also the big underline between the two paragraphs look weird. the whole thing looks photoshopped
What's going on here?
https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/34/34242.jpg?1618441340

Barely any upvotes, IT really didn't want to touch that one.

And even though they think they have better personalities than Chad, they still think Chad has better personality than us incels.

LMAO Chad on IT.

The gall of calling people insecure and at the same time assuming that a guy takes roids for being large and buff. It's most likely just good genetics and gym.

Also the sign is absolutely correct. Soys act like heroes attacking people for not wearing masks because supposedly some random grandma will die somewhere. They pretend like they care about random people.

doucebag is weitten all over him.