Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITcels claim Napoleon isn't Lithuanian

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts? :feelshmm:

Right, but me and some other people literally know his real name and facebook. I guess I'm allowed to say that, I'm not telling anybody obviously so it's ok.

He's Lithuanian. But at least this is pretty much the most intelligent comment to come from that sub. JFL.

They claim a lot of false stuff

what difference does it make if hes not Lithuanian, why would he lie about something so trivial

Yikes sweety.

Are we in the 18th century???? How does the nationality of someone matters???

Right, but me and some other people literally know his real name and facebook. I guess I'm allowed to say that, I'm not telling anybody obviously so it's ok.

He's Lithuanian. But at least this is pretty much the most intelligent comment to come from that sub. JFL.
damn, how he got doxed?

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts? :feelshmm:

He obviously does it on purpose but that doesn't mean he's not Lithuanian lol. I believe he's said that he hates English and thinks Lithuanian is superior so maybe he's trying to invent his own version of English idk.

So many theories, only for him to be disappointed one day of how he was wrong :feelsgah:

Can I see?

He obviously does it on purpose but that doesn't mean he's not Lithuanian lol. I believe he's said that he hates English and thinks Lithuanian is superior so maybe he's trying to invent his own version of English idk.
They forgot to factor in autism tbh.

Just be a man of culture theory, just have an 11 centimetre cock theory

People still care about IT?

These people really think they're way smarter than they really are.
Calling yourself 'I'm a very competent linguist' is a good indicator that you are a low-IQ LARPer. He has his head up his ass.
People still care about IT?
Their retardation can be entertaining when you have nothing better to do:feelstrash:.

Calling yourself 'I'm a very competent linguist' is a good indicator that you are a low-IQ LARPer. He has his head up his ass.

Their retardation can be entertaining when you have nothing better to do:feelstrash:.
They’re just a bunch of do-nothing-wrong left wing scum.

separatist part of Russia

been telling this for decades but i was wrong

Last edited:
Why does it matter?

>The thing is, when Eastern Europeans spend as much time on the English-language Internet as this guy does, they generally have no difficulty picking up articles.
I've been using English more often than Polish on daily basis for years and I still get articles wrong half of the time and I struggle with picking the correct past tense
if I was as low-inhibit as de Geso, I'd probably drop the articles altogether and only use Past Simple, because most of the time it doesn't interfere with communication