Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels celebrate violence against a 15 yo kid

I actually support this cuz this lil bitch is a sexhaver

Let's rejoice with soy milk and blacked.com for such an amazing accomplishment! :soy:

this is a classic case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" ngl
yeah

just say you will rape someone in a rural town, bro!
what could go wrong?

The person who doxxed him looks like abby from the last of us part 2

Appalling behaviour.

it still sounds like a larp to me tbh ngl

He gotta be larping

Looksmax is like the retarded brother of incels.co. Seems like a loose loose situation. The dude was a edgy faggot but the guys that beat him up are cucks.

Fuck sexhavers, I’d gladly beat that faggot up too. Good riddance, I don’t care if I’m doing what IT does this time. What did he expect when he posts i want to rape a girl at a rural town JFL. Fuck that faggot. I think it’s a LARP tho.

Last edited:
This is a pretty obvious LARP, all the Redditcucks are jerking each other off and the Looksmax attentionfags love the extra traffic

Thanks for the fapfuel
He posted proof I’m pretty sure

You have to be pretty fucking stupid to rape a foid, or to announce your intentions to rape a foid, and then leave personally-identifying information about you or your victim on the internet

Any sane person's alarm bells are ringing right now, this is definitely a LARP

Last edited:
The dude is no incel and he is posting over some other forum pretending to be a chad. He made pics of girls and added stupid comments. How is this supposed to have something to do with incels. He was quite stupid too.

>"NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLDS NOT THE HECKIN CHILDERINOOOOOOOS"
>"heh this fuckin 15 year old kid got what he fuckin deserved. play stupid games, win stupid prizes. its his own fault, stop blaming it on everybody else"

anybody else notice the blatant double standard?

Kinda darwin award at this point

The dude is no incel and he is posting over some other forum pretending to be a chad. He made pics of girls and added stupid comments. How is this supposed to have something to do with incels. He was quite stupid too.

@Lv99_BixNood
Posters like you need to stop with these ridiculous bait threads, you are literally trying to defend an idiot and he's not even incel, you are pretending as if he isn't completely in the wrong, he outed himself and publicly stated he has and will commit a crime. Stupidity should always be mocked, too many idiots in our community like to doxx themselves and give out extremely specific personal details, and then when shit gets real, they act all shocked

This is what happens to attention whores, anonymity is the purpose of these forums, trying to "stand out" and circumvent it so that you can "be known" is retarded, he was an idiot, and he's not even incel

Honestly if you show someone’s instagram (I don’t think he doxxed her address or number did he?) sure that’s too far but doxxing his address and having his life ruined when he has his entire life ahead of him is much worse
The person who doxxed him looks like abby from the last of us part 2
How do you know?

If he did indeed get doxxed why would he humiliate himself even further in Looksmax? sounds like an obvious LARP to me.

They literally caused him to get assaulted and get his entire life ruined. That’s much worse than having social media leaked. The hypocrisy is just something else.
@Lv99_BixNood
Posters like you need to stop with these ridiculous bait threads, you are literally trying to defend an idiot and he's not even incel, you are pretending as if he isn't completely in the wrong, he outed himself and publicly stated he has and will commit a crime. Stupidity should always be mocked, too many idiots in our community like to doxx themselves and give out extremely specific personal details, and then when shit gets real, they act all shocked

This is what happens to attention whores, anonymity is the purpose of these forums, trying to "stand out" and circumvent it so that you can "be known" is retarded, he was an idiot, and he's not even incel
He isn’t incel? That explains the low iq move of showing the foid and his face and other information.

Last edited:
I'm not defending him, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Next time this could happen to an actual incel.

>"NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLDS NOT THE HECKIN CHILDERINOOOOOOOS"
>"heh this fuckin 15 year old kid got what he fuckin deserved. play stupid games, win stupid prizes. its his own fault, stop blaming it on everybody else"

anybody else notice the blatant double standard?
If 15 year olds can't consent to sex they also cannot rape :feelsthink:

I'm not defending him, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Next time this could happen to an actual incel.

I hope all attention whore incels get killed so that's a good thing to me, nobody on this forum should have images of your fucking face, "rate me" is nothing but a tool to bait fakers, because anyone who knows they're ugly are too afraid for other people to see their faces, and anyone with two braincels knows its not logical to post an image of your face and then an image of someone and claim you are going to rape them

If 15 year olds can't consent to sex they also cannot rape :feelsthink:

The analogy doesn't even make sense, its like saying - "If you can't keep burglars out of your house when you burglarize someone else's house you get a free pass"

someone give me cliffs on this

ITcucks are so pathetic, they act as if they are superiour to us yet probably spend more time lurking here than actual users

If the guys who beat him up are adults, they can get in serious trouble since he's underage. But it's tough to find out who did it now.

tbh

If the guys who beat him up are adults, they can get in serious trouble since he's underage. But it's tough to find out who did it now.
He lives in Croatia, they don't give a fuck lol.

Jfl at his custom title :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's a fakecel faggot but ITcels are worse.
he's not a fakecel because he never signed up here and LARPed.

however, stupid af for him to post a foid with her instagram name on a public forum and say you are gonna rape her.

but he was asking for it (LITERALLY):

Chad1212 is a lying attention whore faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back