Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels are one of the biggest LARPers

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pvsaek/yes_it_is_your_toxic_personality/

"Dude, why is it so hard to not be gross?

We all been there, did stupid shit, make social missteps that blow our chances with the fairer sex. But you're supposed to learn from it.

I'm not Don cassanova by any stretch of the imagination, but I have had enough experience with women to know what mistakes to not make at the best of my experience. Especially online.

I'm not the type of guy who go out drinking to get laid. That works for some dudes, yes, but that's not my style.

I have had dates in real life, dated girls I met online
and I even have girls who sexted with me. This is me with no online photo.

How? I'm not a douchebag.

The playing field is equal in that regard. I'm literally an avatar and people go by my words.

A couple of girls saw my comments and wanted to sext with me.

I don't initiate or creep into their DMs either (that's a hint, you don't ask for sext, they do)

I did ask why me, being curious. And the general response is that
I don't come across as creepy or needy.

And I believe in that heart and soul. Women don't owe me anything and I don't expect anything. Even on the Internet where they can't see what I look like, my opinions and words alone speak give them an impression of my character.

My point? Even before girls see your physicality, they can get turned off by how you act. It's not all about being ugly or not.

This is getting too tl;dr but I have so many other observations niceguys
and incels seem to do that put women off.

incels do you mind not trying to block up my DMs? They're kinda reserved for the ladies messaging me and it's ruining our vibes"

They either actually know that most girls/women don't care about personality (a thing that they don't have) or they're lit mad.

I love how they accuse us of being narcissists while writing then thousands of sites about their own greatness (all while bullying others).

Ok that’s nice and all. But what is the POINT OF SEXTING? What do you actually get besides being able to jerk off? I’ve sexted before and it doesn’t do anything for me, it’s like playing a weird game. I’d much rather have pussy IRL. I think this guy doesn’t understand I need pussy, not words on a screen. :lul:

He's either fully aware that nothing what he wrote is possible or he's lit mad

Lol what a retarded echo chamber. What's even the point of that sub? They just post the same used up "argument" over and over and over again and ignore any responses. It's boring.

also
incels do you mind not trying to block up my DMs? They're kinda reserved for the ladies messaging me and it's ruining our vibes

ah yes, sexting those beautiful reddit "ladies" :lul:

Lol what a retarded echo chamber. What's even the point of that retard sub? They just post the same used up "argument" over and over and over again. It's boring.
It's lit insane, it's :bluepill: central

incels do you mind not trying to block up my DMs? They're kinda reserved for the ladies messaging me and it's ruining our vibes4

*Tips Fedora*
:feelsYall:

JFL. He means the Trannies texting him.

Never have I read bullshit before. This faggot seriously thinks women sext men with no profile picture. JLF. How can someone be so retarded.

Lol what a retarded echo chamber. What's even the point of that sub? They just post the same used up "argument" over and over and over again. It's boring.
They just post our public stuff, literally anyone can come on here, they’re not watchdogs. It would be like if I went outside and took pictures of the sky and wrote “THE SKY IS BLUE” on Reddit. A homeless man on a library computer or the president can come on here, they’re just farming karma from our posts.

Never have I read bullshit before. This faggot seriously thinks women sext men with no profile picture. JLF. How can someone be so retarded.
Either turbolarping or some schizocel

They just post our public stuff, literally anyone can come on here, they’re not watchdogs. It would be like if I went outside and took pictures of the sky and wrote “THE SKY IS BLUE” on Reddit. A homeless man on a library computer or the president can come on here, they’re just farming karma from our posts.
it is a good karma farm tbh.

I’ve pretended to be a girl on Reddit, it’s actually very fun to get so many messages. I mean honestly even if it is a real women like I said, what’s the point. You aren’t having any intimacy with her through a screen.
it is a good karma farm tbh.
I should make an account on there and repost my best shit to get Reddit points.

Screenshot 1

>Arranged marriages happen in my culture.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is a fucking curry trying to LARP as a white Chad. The patheticness of curries never ceases to amaze. They always feel the need to get out of their way and convince everybody that they are not a bunch of loser cow piss drinking subhumans .

View attachment 499435

>Arranged marriages happen in my culture.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is a fucking curry trying to LARP as a white Chad. The patheticness of curries never ceases to amaze. They always feel the need to get out of their way and convince everybody that they are not a bunch of loser cow piss drinking subhumans .
:feelskek::feelskek: Lmfao, tag all currycels here
@curryfool

He's not wrong, I fucked 10 gigastacies last night just by using my words online too. See guys it is your personalities.