Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels accuse us of being neckbeards who eat cheetos and drink mountain dew

I don't know if all the votes are serious (some could be from IT) but even if they are, these are from incels all this tells me is that 58% of us haven't given up, which is impressive considering everything.

These are the same people who say body shaming is wrong and fat is beautiful.

I'm clean shaven and eat pretty ok

Fucking Americans

Wtf is with this Cheeto and mountain dew obsession that Reddit neckbeards have

I'd rather eat cheetos than drink soy

I eat like shit for the last 6 years still not fat :feelzez:

I think the first reply to that post was joking, but autistic ITcels won't understand.

Fucking Americans

Usually it's tendies and mountain dew that's the most common neckbeard diet stereotype tbh

Usually it's tendies and mountain dew that's the most common neckbeard diet stereotype tbh

my diet isnt the healthiest tbf but thats a byproduct of me eating out too often and not whatever it is that americans think neckbeards eat

wtf i hate it when people ask if i live in my parents basement

none of my parents properties have basements

its such an american thing

Fucking Americans

Beats me, tasted both and i dont like it one bit. Mountain dew is like piss with sugar version of Sprite.

my diet isnt the healthiest tbf but thats a byproduct of me eating out too often and not whatever it is that americans think neckbeards eat

wtf i hate it when people ask if i live in my parents basement

none of my parents properties have basements

its such an american thing
Even then, not that many American houses have basements. None of my houses have basements and I know like of only 2 houses that I’ve been to that have them.

Meanwhile IT users have proven to be neckbeards and overweight roasties.

Not eating veggies is cucked imo, if you wanna eat shit and mc d's only might as well rope. Imagine getting fucked in the long run monetarily by your own health :feelskek:

@NEETard look your thread made it on IT bro

These are the same people who say body shaming is wrong and fat is beautiful.
Wrong, only fat kweens are beautiful :soy:
I believe this obsession IT has in calling us fat neckbeards is probably a shit ton of self projecting.

Wrong, only fat kweens are beautiful :soy:
I believe this obsession IT has in calling us fat neckbeards is probably a shit ton of self projecting.
They'll think you can't accuse them of projecting because they beat you to the punch and accused you of projecting first
@Snowstormhigh @Lebensmüder

They'll think you can't accuse them of projecting because they beat you to the punch and accused you of projecting first
@Snowstormhigh @Lebensmüder
They're simply describing themselves when talking shit about us, cucks, tranny's and fags who have no worth in this world and who are below us thinking they're doing some sort of "good deed".

you cant use reddit and then call someone a neckbeard.

"Your lack of nutrition is what prevents you from being a chad"

Ok IT......
Fucking Americans

It's just apart the tired old gamer stereotype people love to harp on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back