Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel meets an incel irl, what happens next may surprise you…

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Comic

inspired by this post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p46qla/have_you_met_any_incels_in_real_life/h8wp9c0/

Snitches get stitches.

I would never hurt a woman, but they do not want me because of my face and height, a chad may very well be just out of prison, but women will want him anyway

Reported him for what? Thats not a crime of any sort.

You did that?

Reported him for what? Thats not a crime of any sort.
He probably meant that he reported in uber app. Redditors think people who have the "wrong" opinions shouldn't be allowed to work.

He probably meant that he reported in uber app. Redditors think people who have the "wrong" opinions shouldn't be allowed to work.
He would make someone lose his job because of different opinion. And they think they are the good guys. Typical leftist.

Everyday Im evolving into negan. Soon I'm gunna see about getting a steel baseball bat, when the collaspe happens.

chads.is.

More likely it would go the other way

jeez what a simp.

Wait, did you make it?

I see what you did there :feelskek:

They consider thinking differently than them to be a crime.
All that to suck up to some reddit landwhales. Why would male be offended by "misogyny".