Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel challenged to find evidence that looks don’t matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
the average IT bluepiller thinks anecdotal 'evidence' of sugar mommies and people who got into an accident post-relationship which left them disfigured proves looks don't matter. i don't expect them to be smart, or even intellectually honest, but how do they think 20 non contextual anecdotes disproves the fact that looks are the most important thing in determining attractiveness and hence sexual activity :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: it's likely cope

but in real life the majority of women wouldn't date bad looking men.

why are they only providing examples that make up <1% of current couples in the relationship?

Anecdotal evidence is irrelevent. They need to be able to produce hard scientific data, which they will never be able to.
Notice how scientific blackpill is a whole subreddit dedicated to priving that looks are everything, but there's no anti-blackpill science subreddit or anything even close.

They like science so fucking much that they forgot that proving the non-existence of something is impossible.

ITFags are stupid.

ITfags don't understand that life is probabilistic; they think in terms of absolutes and fail to see that such outlier cases are possible, but very rare. A simple inference (based on data) would show that our chances for ascension are near 0. Think of it that way: You have a categorical prior {1,2,...10} with each number representing a PSL rating, and a Gaussian (or Beta) likelihood based on the Tinder/OkCupid data. Now you multiply those, and then you maximize the resulting function w.r.t. to PSL rating to get the MAP. After you've done that you substitute your PSL rating and you'll get your ascension probability.

A while ago I was working on a machine learning model that calculates your ascension probability based on your picture (using a convolutional NN), but I abandoned the idea because my mental health has worsened, and I didn't have any motivation. But seeing how stupid those ITfags are kind of motivated me to work on that model again. If I resolve to do it, I'll post the result here with a link to a website where you can upload an image and see your chances (the pictures will not be cached ofc).
They like science so fucking much that they forgot that proving the non-existence of something is impossible.
I'll prove them wrong, mathematically. It's not a hard thing to do I just need some motivation to sit on my ass and do some work. Their "theories" are really easy to debunk lol.
Anecdotal evidence is irrelevent. They need to be able to produce hard scientific data, which they will never be able to.
Notice how scientific blackpill is a whole subreddit dedicated to priving that looks are everything, but there's no anti-blackpill science subreddit or anything even close.
Their examples are old, therefore they do not disprove the Blackpill lol. Also, with the data we currently have you can disprove their little anecdote.

Last edited:
the average IT bluepiller thinks anecdotal 'evidence' of sugar mommies and people who got into an accident post-relationship which left them disfigured proves looks don't matter. i don't expect them to be smart, or even intellectually honest, but how do they think 20 non contextual anecdotes disproves the fact that looks are the most important thing in determining attractiveness and hence sexual activity :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: it's likely cope
Incels use anecdotes all the time to prove dumb shit like BBC theory and just be ethnic.

Incels use anecdotes all the time to prove dumb shit like BBC theory and just be ethnic.
thats bs tho, just be ethnic is easily disproven with racial rating statistics and bbc theory is just a fetish for toilets who've exhausted the supply of chad cock so they move to tyrone

true, but we also have a foundation called the blackpill that is scientifically based.
However, there is no science behind the basis of what they say, nor have they ever showed how the science of the blackpill is wrong.
All the can do is sheepishly say bluepilled coping bullshit.

true, but we also have a foundation called the blackpill that is scientifically based.
However, there is no science behind the basis of what they say, nor have they ever showed how the science of the blackpill is wrong.
All the can do is sheepishly say bluepilled coping bullshit.
Their evidence is that they all know the magical ugly short guy who got a gf