Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ITcel calls a normie sex haver an incel (again)

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It happens again and again. Whenever a sex-having normie says anything bad or does anything evil, he suddenly becomes an inkel, cos I guess these stinky celibate men are behind everything and it's impossible for bad people to have sex and be accepted in the society. :lul: This is the level of debate with them: all incels (aka people who don't have sex despite wanting to) are evil, why? because I renamed "evil person" to "incel", but I also use the original definition whenever I feel like it. :soy: You can prove anything when words don't have any stable meaning to you.

Normies can't cope with the fact that they're the evil ones, they commit most crime (even when you take the population into account) and they're the ones responsible for most misogyny. Sorry, plenty of misogynists (and racists and whatnot) do have sex and plenty of tolerant people don't, the IT theory of "good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people, so if you can't have sex (a good thing), you must be bad :soy:" clearly doesn't work in the real world. Maybe… just maybe… it's not about "personality" (whatever that means to ITcels cos they constantly say that character traits or hobbies aren't personality, so I don't even know what they mean), it's about looks.

Anyway, I searched on YouTube a few words of the alleged "incel" and found that his name is Vincent James. A quick search reveals his Telegram channel ( https://t.me/s/RealVincentJames ) where he identifies himself as
>Father, Husband, Catholic, Conservative
Ah yes, it's another one of these "incels" with a wife and children. :feelsPop: Sorry, turns out "evil misogynists" do in fact have sex, women encourage this behavior with their mating choices.

This one's on you, ITcels. It's one of your beloved sex-having normies who can never do bad (cos they're accepted by the society and women who are never wrong), you need to find a better answer to why one of you normies identified himself as "American Taliban" and wants to take away women's rights than screaming "incel" when that's factually wrong. :lul: Damn, I guess we should go to therapy to work on becoming more like this guy, cos he's clearly a well-adjusted individual unlike these stinky inkel men.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vnhgbu/maga_incel_proudly_admits_that_they_are_the/

IT is so damn retarded.

Won't watch, I hate normie-tier incel wannabees - like Nick Fuentes, and the guy in the video.

It happens again and again. Whenever a sex-having normie says anything bad or does anything evil, he suddenly becomes an inkel, cos I guess these stinky celibate men are behind everything and it's impossible for bad people to have sex and be accepted in the society. :lul: This is the level of debate with them: all incels (aka people who don't have sex despite wanting to) are evil, why? because I renamed "evil person" to "incel", but I also use the original definition whenever I feel like it. :soy: You can prove anything when words don't have any stable meaning to you.

Normies can't cope with the fact that they're the evil ones, they commit most crime (even when you take the population into account) and they're the ones responsible for most misogyny. Sorry, plenty of misogynists (and racists and whatnot) do have sex and plenty of tolerant people don't, the IT theory of "good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people, so if you can't have sex (a good thing), you must be bad :soy:" clearly doesn't work in the real world. Maybe… just maybe… it's not about "personality" (whatever that means to ITcels cos they constantly say that character traits or hobbies aren't personality, so I don't even know what they mean), it's about looks.

Anyway, I searched on YouTube a few words of the alleged "incel" and found that his name is Vincent James. A quick search reveals his Telegram channel ( https://t.me/s/RealVincentJames ) where he identifies himself as
>Father, Husband, Catholic, Conservative
Ah yes, it's another one of these "incels" with a wife and children. :feelsPop: Sorry, turns out "evil misogynists" do in fact have sex, women encourage this behavior with their mating choices.

This one's on you, ITcels. It's one of your beloved sex-having normies who can never do bad (cos they're accepted by the society and women who are never wrong), you need to find a better answer to why one of you normies identified himself as "American Taliban" and wants to take away women's rights than screaming "incel" when that's factually wrong. :lul: Damn, I guess we should go to therapy to work on becoming more like this guy, cos he's clearly a well-adjusted individual unlike these stinky inkel men.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vnhgbu/maga_incel_proudly_admits_that_they_are_the/

Anyone that dosent support globohomo is incel in their eyes. If you don't fit or accept their agenda your a "Mega incel" even whilst having a chadlite face. IT isn't even worth our time tbh.

IncelTear has always been full of retards. That will never change.

Reddit is a blue-pilled liberal faggot site anyways so anything that is moderately right of center is deemed "A thweat to ouw democwacy."

:foidSoy:incel spotted

Have you tried therapy yet sweetie?

Incel has become for left extremists like the new „nazi“. In the past, you were a Nazi if you didn’t follow their insane ideology, now you are an Incel if you are not a leftist communist.

Myself when I encounter an IT user in the wild.

foids will call everyone incel who tells the truth

Jfl at caring what these fags think :feelskek:

Normies udgjing a group of people by actions of a very small percentage?
If normies had both knowledge and integrity to put their knowledge to use, they'd be the biggest Anti-semites and KKK fanatics.
But NO, TV never told 'em to hate Canaanites and nigs.

Last edited:
Those morons call anyone they don't like an "incel". It is just a slur now. Like "nigger", or something like that.

normies: It's all about personality, anyone can get laid if they are nice and whatnot
someone: * says something the normie doesn't like*
normies: It's your tiny ass dick, that's why you can't get laid.

They always show their true colors.

incel: anyone reddit doesnt like :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

All people on that subreddit are retards and hypocrites.

Incels are everything they dont like

And he's right, women's rights are a mistake

" Everybody who I don't like is an incel!"some sjw femtard probably.

Incel = a man who has opinions about women and dating that I don't approve. These retarded IT users barely have two braincels to rub together, which is why they come up with these idiotic takes.

the alt right has thoroughly co-opted "incels"

I've seen it on mainstream news sites here in the UK now. If a guy says something to disagree with a woman or expresses how he finds one sexually attractive. A bitter old foid always replies "okay incel" and gets up voted.