Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Italy is now officially "alt right"

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Congrats to my spaghetti brethen from a paellacel, the tears from the leftcucks have been delicious.

They always find sandnigger refugee boats and “rescue” them

They always find sandnigger refugee boats and “rescue” them
Hopefully with this new government the italian navy will have "technical difficulties" finding sangnigger boats.

Alt right is ccucked and ffoidd centered

Lifefuel.

Italy is now on the right track.

I've tried alt right before, but then all my programs disappeared. Never doing this again

Italy is now saved

They'll need to change constitution and get out of eu/international treaties if they want to do anything about the nigerian gangs and other invaders already there and more coming by the boatload everyday

Alt right is family and tradition centered, which goes against modern bullshit .
The concept of family revolves around the fertile uterus deathcult. Modern bullshit might be meaningless but traditionalism's only meaning is foid worship, through the church, marriage, grooming of men into husband, transfer of wealth from male to female demographics, ...