Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting italians in general have a bad repuation about us and this is why

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★
if you go through italian youtube, especially in the last years you'll see a lot of youtubers saying nasty shit about incels, and taking things out of contest. There is one italian youtuber who took all the bad shit on this forum and made videos about it, and the comments are on his side. An example about this, there was a video about him saying "how does this guy have over 3000 posts, i'm on yt since 2006 and i've never made this many comments" they don't know how this works and they like to throw shit on us, i bet it's the same on other language videos

Last edited:
Incels always get shitted on, no matter the country. They fail to realize that posts on here are often just like replies in a conversation, and that's how we accumulate so many

Incels always get shitted on, no matter the country. They fail to realize that posts on here are often just like replies in a conversation, and that's how we accumulate so many
bad thing is having to see a youtuber who represents your country throwing shit at us, and everyone giving him credit for that

bad thing is having to see a youtuber who represents your country throwing shit at us, and everyone giving him credit for that
Yep. Anyone always gets social credits for shaming incels. It's brutal

Sure does. You don't see them shaming handicapped people. Being an incel is no different. It is out of our control. They even consider you bad for shaming fat women, which IS something that is their fault, but have no hesitation shaming us for shit out of our control.

Nah, I'm a britbong, being an incel here is brutal
Brutal. I hear that country is even more cucked than what happens here. At least here you can run a muscle car that pollutes the air a lot, kek

Brutal. I hear that country is even more cucked than what happens here. At least here you can run a muscle car that pollutes the air a lot, kek
Yeah you get a lot more freedom in America, but in general it sucks the most for English speaking countries
the more your country is known about having "high body count" the more brutal it is.
Exactly

Yeah you get a lot more freedom in America, but in general it sucks the most for English speaking countries
Yep. Feminism did a number on things for sure. Feminism is the root of much of the evil that is going on

Yep. Feminism did a number on things for sure. Feminism is the root of much of the evil that is going on
Giving them rights was a great mistake and gave the pathway for men to be cucked like we are now, we live in a Matriarchy

Giving them rights was a great mistake and gave the pathway for men to be cucked like we are now, we live in a Matriarchy
and they still think they do not have rights and that they're inferior

Yep. A matriarchy isn't sustainable either since men have the monopoly on brute force and a matriarchy only stays supported because enough men allow it. In the future when enough men wake up to it, collapse in inevitable. I will be dead by then most likely due to my health issues and unhealthy copes, but I can't see it going on much longer than 50 to 100 years like this

Yep. A matriarchy isn't sustainable either since men have the monopoly on brute force and a matriarchy only stays supported because enough men allow it. In the future when enough men wake up to it, collapse in inevitable. I will be dead by then most likely due to my health issues and unhealthy copes, but I can't see it going on much longer than 50 to 100 years like this
I think things will only get worse at least for us, but that generation will probably not allow these living standards which is good for them, wish we could be alive to see it though.

I think things will only get worse at least for us, but that generation will probably not allow these living standards which is good for them, wish we could be alive to see it though.
they will allow it for all we know, just see tiktok videos. They're all about feminism

they will allow it for all we know, just see tiktok videos. They're all about feminism
They'll be brainwashed at a young ages, I'm not as optimistic on the future to be honest, but an incel uprising would be revolutionary even if we're long dead by then.

Exactly
I went to England last year as a scandicel. It was brutal.

Yep. Our generation is fucked, but things might change for the next gen. I'm telling you, when things eventually improve and feminism is ended, they will be reading about this forum and incels in the history books. Wouldn't it be cool if this conversation we are having now ended up in the history books, kek?

false, i'm italian and incels are increasing, you can find them in mainstream subreddits and instagram

io vedo che i bluepillati stanno diminuendo, non è raro trovare commenti di persone che supportano certe idee della blackpill (donna avvantaggiata, bruttezze oggettive) leggiti i commenti

View: https://youtu.be/Ece__bnbjg8

l'ho già visto quel video, ma dove vai vai trovi gente contro di noi. Questo è solo un video informativo, vedi i video di jematria e tutto l'odio che si portano nei commenti

l'ho già visto quel video, ma dove vai vai trovi gente contro di noi. Questo è solo un video informativo, vedi i video di jematria e tutto l'odio che si portano nei commenti
visto i video che porta (tiktok, killers, roba creepy) mi sembra che il suo target sia ragazzini (bluepillati) e donne, in questo video

View: https://youtu.be/zKIk5Oop3PU

molti commenti sono fatti da ragazze

i ragazzi diventano redpillati invecchiando, prima o poi ci sbattono la faccia pure loro
si ma è normale, a 30 anni avranno pure loro una NP con cui stare, il fatto è che quella NP ha già chiavato con 50 chad diversi , e questi "redpillati" si troveranno con una di loro giusto per sposarsi.