Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Italian work industry is so fucking cucked

He really was into politics, but as I've said earlier the real reason for which I hate him is that his entire gimmick was worshipping women using God as an excuse. Plus, he wrote the entire Divina Commedia to paint himself in a good light by saying "Yes I'm bad but not as bad as these guys:soy::soy::soy:!!!!" Massive virtue signaling and gaining from the bad reputation of others.
When females virtue signal it's in their nature but when men virtue signal it's just :feelswhat:.

sometimes its the type of people too. ive noticed some people are naturally antagonistic, extroverted, rude/blunt, condescending and hostile and look for somebody to attack. even amongst normal society cliques need somebody to attack because they need to displace anger at a target. sometimes its even a popular person. ' i know them they arent that /smart/ good looking/ capable' .

being ugly is just an easy feature to recognise and distinguish a target like being fat or being quiet or being young/old poor/rich etc. sadly some people are naturally like this . even if you have a smart mouth and can insult them into defensive mode, truthfully these people like arguments. you can see them get charged up from conflict. its like a lose lose. do nothing and they kepp attacking or get triggered and engage in a tit for tat they want and enjoy because they can get under your skin.

people are disgusting :feelsseriously:
You're talking about 90% of the Twitter user base, I'm not even joking. People there will go out of their way to start an argument, and it boggles my mind.

sometimes its the type of people too. ive noticed some people are naturally antagonistic, extroverted, rude/blunt, condescending and hostile and look for somebody to attack. even amongst normal society cliques need somebody to attack because they need to displace anger at a target. sometimes its even a popular person. ' i know them they arent that /smart/ good looking/ capable' .

being ugly is just an easy feature to recognise and distinguish a target like being fat or being quiet or being young/old poor/rich etc. sadly some people are naturally like this . even if you have a smart mouth and can insult them into defensive mode, truthfully these people like arguments. you can see them get charged up from conflict. its like a lose lose. do nothing and they kepp attacking or get triggered and engage in a tit for tat they want and enjoy because they can get under your skin.

people are disgusting :feelsseriously:
:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: true. some people are like that, they LOVE confrontations. they crave for it.

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Why do women have an advantage in getting a job there? feminism?
As I've said in the original post, people just look for females more since they're attracting and make customers want to consume a certain service. Foids in general are more trusted and get more relevance and attention because of the woke propaganda and the fact that everyone is running after them to the point where even jobs usually reserved to males will be overtaken because of "equality" or simply because the owner wants a 10/10 Becky in the workplace. The causes are many, but simply being beautiful and "discriminated" (in the woke people's opinion, even though we are the most discriminated minority, while women are lived by everyone) makes it so people want to have you around and give you priority over individuals that are seriously struggling.

have any of you read Beckett’s short story The End?

have any of you read Beckett’s short story The End?
No, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely read it during the next days.

No, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely read it during the next days.
Probably the one story I still like after losing interest in literature a few years ago. It spoke to me in a deeply personal level and perspective about the absurdity of life. Felt like I myself was the hobo on my way to death. No people I recommended this book liked it, but I haven’t recommended it to a blackpiller yet. Hope you enjoy it.

Literally 90% of adverts are about looking for females, even in jobs that are usually suited for males. Yesterday I saw a butcher looking specifically for a FEMALE of good presence (basically he wanted a 10/10 Becky) to help him out and I had to take a break because that shit was so fucking enraging. Why do foids have it so easy? It's not even about spreading their legs anymore, they can just show their face and have easy jobs, money and be protected by most of society no matter what they do. Sometimes I had to skip an entire page of adverts that were only for foids, and the few times people were asking for males they were always looking for chads/chadlets ("requirements: Have good presence" which is just a fucking excuse to say you want someone good looking:feelsseriously:) because fuck incels right? When I saw that a fucking writing underpaid job for a barely existing company required being "of good presence" I gave up and went to mald on The Elder Scrolls Morrowind by travelling to the foid only island and making a mass genocide (had to reload my save because I don't want to fuck my savefile over fucked capitalist fags)

Bogs me how normies and cucks call us "hateful" when we are literally the most discriminated and hated for no valid reason category of society:feelscry:
Da che zona della merditalia vieni? L'occidenmerda fa tutto schifo comunque

Tbh it's not even a problem, I don't really have hope anymore. I just want a place where I won't be treated like shit and where I can live calmly with some online job. NEET life doesn't sound bad at all to me, honestly, but it's not that easy.
Prova la Thailandia o comunque paesi brics

That's why I have some Roman empire references in my profile. I wish we could return to the Imperial Roman Empire period, where the pater familia had entire power over every single member of the family and could literally kill one without problems. Even though you were tied to only one wife you could've raped your slaves or have an harem of girls if rich and powerful enough. Plus, minimal marriage age was way lower, so you had more time to enjoy foids in their prime. I hate modern society.
Solo fino all'epoca repubblicana poi si è imposto un para femminismo

Nord, almeno non sto al sud... Merda entrambi
Che regione? Comunque si il sud è depressione pura. Morto spiritualmente molto prima che materialmente.

Mi fa sorridere chi poi lo considera più tradizionale. Si, certo. Mica ci sono le concettine sburrate a 13 anni dal criminaloide belloccio che le lascia piene. Mica c'è un'oscura alleanza femminista-tradcucca che applica liberalismo alle donne e conservatorismo agli uomini. Disastro.

Anche io sono del Nord comunque

Grazie del consiglio :feelsokman:
In Asia spesso cercano interpreti di italiano per centraline o anche insegnanti online. Forse a ottobre vado a fare un'ispezione li

Italy is brutal for ethnics

Literally 90% of adverts are about looking for females, even in jobs that are usually suited for males.
Foids shouldn't be allowed to work outside the household -- except (perhaps) to help her husband in a mom-pop shop or something.

Italy is brutal for ethnics
I work for an italian company but never went to Italiy.
From our meetings, i see that most females are stacylite and most males are chadlite.