Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Italian pizza vs American pizza

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
What’s your pick?

I'm a greasy bastard

PIZZA IS NIGGER FOOD

PIZZA IS NIGGER FOOD

I just had the most disgusting pizza for dinner.

American pizza PUKE FUEL :feelspuke::feelspuke:unless new yock style Chicago dish bowl style

I WILL DINE IN IN AUTHETNIC ITALIAN PIZZA IN CURRYLAND FOR HALF PRICE compare to west land overpriced country :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

American pizza is filled with chemicals that trick your brain into liking disgusting shit. Italian pizza is just superior in freshness and texture.

Home made anchovy pizza Italian style. If you niggers aren't flipping your own pizza dough, you're doing it wrong.

Anchovy Pizza

I like margherita pizzas. Its very hard for me to get full from it though.

Chicago > Detroit > New York >>>> Italy

Of Italian means Napoletana that Italian i guess.

Home made anchovy pizza Italian style. If you niggers aren't flipping your own pizza dough, you're doing it wrong.

View attachment 687453
Looks decent, i dunno if the crust is good tho. A few years ago i started to experiment with a hybrid style pizza:

IMG 5251IMG 5253

I don't expect food-retards to understand the abismal 100 leagues difference between italian food, not just pizza, and whatever is in the land of processed food aka "murica".
I tried gringos pizza: i wouldn't even feed a pig with that shit. That's not even debatable if you have a working palate and a stomach.

Italian. This is American here:

3b2ac3efa247bc9e67202d744d8abcf1.jpg

I'll take any nationallys food over the carcinogenic chemical injectioned "food" they serve in muttland. Eurocels if you ever want to feel like a slave try America food. If actually want to be a slave then live in America for a few months and you'll see that all you can do here is wageslave then sleep when you get home.