Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Italian men have highest smv off all nations

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
ITALIAN BVLLS btfo germanic twinks into oblivion, only black men can fight with on equal ground

Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-3.45.23-PM.png

asians_orig.png

Just like nordic and slavic women have highest smv on average
RIP Ricecels

@Legionarivs brocel
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel italian slayer

over for us germaniccels

beard frauding + hiding eye area with glasses

Che poi gli italiani del nord non sembrano neanche bianchi

This is major cope. Italians can't compete with nordic chads

this forum still believies in muhh muhh nordic chad, while women don't like blonde men

@Orca teles bro gli italiani del sud ci hanno contaminato. Sembriamo tutti messicani, eccetto alcuni biondi che vedi in FVG

Wait, you really think all Italians look like chads? I think you don’t know much Italians, they are just long Midfaced manlets most of the time.

Highest SMV = Germany

me and you are the same basically
you mog me by 1 inch, brutal taken into account the avg height difference between your country and mine.

are you from Spain? the inch doesnt matter since im ethnic and 4/10, and youre more white and 4/10, a girl would still choose you over me given the chance
yes I'm spanish, you are right in the second part, but it's like choosing between watery shit and solit shit tbh..

I wish I looked like the guy in the pic :feelsbadman:

il piccolo dinosauro di italia @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Wait, you really think all Italians look like chads? I think you don’t know much Italians, they are just long Midfaced manlets most of the time.

Highest SMV = Germany
Are there a lot of people of italian origin / descent in Brazil?

Lifefuel considering I'm stocky and half italian. Still over for me. Because it's over for me

This is major cope. Italians can't compete with nordic chads
Out of the 4 psl gods 2 of them are meds and 1 a nordic and the other a slav

Highest SMV = Germany
They have ideal phenos tho and when they mog they mog hard

Are there a lot of people of italian origin / descent in Brazil?
20 million
Out of the 4 psl gods 2 of them are meds and 1 a nordic and the other a slav

They have ideal phenos tho and when they mog they mog hard
When it comes to average male, foids prefer Germans. Average German mogs average Italian, that’s for sure

Last edited:
Yah total slayers lol

5f420f32240000bb02301450.jpeg

B0NbdvYLQZ4teB1zoGgeyJ1y_J64G3Xzri6lcPeNHTQ.jpg

Matteo_Salvini_Viminale_crop.jpg

Does this kike think he's funny with his Jewflag?

only faggot which you see wh*te boi is when you look in mirror
You're not only worshipping Chad here which is very gay, but you're also a dirty kike, please go ER in Israel real soon.

You're not only worshipping Chad here which is very gay, but you're also a dirty kike, please go ER in Israel real soon.
mpncicz221101.png

@FullTimeLoser
@BummerDrummer

look you filthy goys this belong to superior race knows as jews and kneel on your feet before jewish majesty

flag.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao
It´s no conspiracy that kikes rule over us.
The entire picture is a contradiction "we run everything but that's also a conspiracy". Gas all kikes, this faggot should be gassed off the website.