Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

italian foids giga mog irish foids

I

incel god

Banned
-
there is no comparision. im not trying to knock irish foids but, red hair, freckles, just nasty looking through and through. why or what in gods creation would he create such a abomination? ugly and nasty. even polish foids giga mog the living fuck out of irish foids :lasereyes:

Russian/Ukrainian foids mog all other foids.

there is no comparision. im not trying to knock irish foids but, red hair, freckles, just nasty looking through and through. why or what in gods creation would he create such a abomination? ugly and nasty. even polish foids giga mog the living fuck out of irish foids :lasereyes:
very subjective
i would breed with irish woman but then poor kids will CERTAINLY be subhuman gingercel like me

Southern European femoids mog all other White femoids imo.

irish women are actually foggers

Swedish foids are foggers. Post a pic what a average Irish foid looks like.

Don't know, i much prefer pale white skin redheads over middle eastern women.

Not all Irish foids have red hair. Most of them have brown hair

Italian foids are too dark and dressing like sluts

I feel bad for italian cels...i mean in ireland you're living on hard mode but in italy its chad or death.

Gonna need some examples

I talked to a pretty, Italian girl online. She told me that in Italy she felt ugly but when she moved to England she felt pretty. I told her it was because Italian girls are prettier and she coped by saying Italian girls wear more makeup.
Gonna need some examples
Irish have worse skin in general, prone to scarring, poor aging, and larger pores. The Irish also tend to be shorter and skinny or skinny-fat. All the girls I post are pretty but the Itaians usually mog. The fact that I have so much less Irish foids on my phone says alot. Americans have a high precentage of Irish DNA on average, I believe this contributes to our high national ugliness.

The listed may not be entirely accurate, many are heavily mixed, many are jews and slavs, many of the Italians are just other nearby meds.

Italian:
20240111 224800
20231224 144625
GBaXpoSX0AEGAhC
Download 2 1
20240103 005317
20220722 234445
P2nez9z0kaia1

Irish:
20240109 211137
Image 9
F36 hard soft advice pls v0 e5qs7td6wsza1
Nen4wtbwiuza1
20230326 223225
Xgckkppwjcw61
Tumblr nlu4i8JzT91qce8ubo1 1280
1675350856711640m
Celebnoseoldblackandwhite

Last edited:
Not a fan of either but i think irish stock is better looking, sturdier and healthier. Most italian girls i've seen were weird and underdeveloped looking. Meds are very overrated.

I like Irish.

I just prefer any normal looking or pretty foid tbh

I talked to a pretty, Italian girl online. She told me that in Italy she felt ugly but when she moved to England she felt pretty. I told her it was because Italian girls are prettier and she coped by saying Italian girls wear more makeup.

Irish have worse skin in general, prone to scarring, poor aging, and larger pores. The Irish also tend to be shorter and skinny or skinny-fat. All the girls I post are pretty but the Itaians usually mog. The fact that I have so much less Irish foids on my phone says alot. Americans have a high precentage of Irish DNA on average, I believe this contributes to our high national ugliness.

The listed may not be entirely accurate, many are heavily mixed, many are jews and slavs, many of the Italians are just other nearby meds.

Italian:
View attachment 1047941View attachment 1047945View attachment 1047946View attachment 1047947View attachment 1047949View attachment 1047964View attachment 1047966

Irish:
View attachment 1047944View attachment 1047950View attachment 1047951View attachment 1047952View attachment 1047956View attachment 1047959View attachment 1047960View attachment 1047961View attachment 1047963
Nice

Not a fan of either but i think irish stock is better looking, sturdier and healthier. Most italian girls i've seen were weird and underdeveloped looking. Meds are very overrated.

Don't care, tfw no Irish GF to join the Provisional IRA with

Freckles and red hair look great on women

all women are out of our league so who cares. i actually prefer the women of a race be ugly so I have a better chance