Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It you’re ugly and have no “presentable” talents, it’s over

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
“Presentable” talents: singing, rapping, dancing, sports etc. Other men in that area will respect you and you get to slay hot women.

If your talent is programming/coding/writing/scientific research etc it’s over. Nobody gives a fuck about your achievements. Normies and foids just want to be entertained, kek.

Nobody gives a fuck about your achievements. Normies and foids just want to be entertained, kek.

Re: Simple Question
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184551539Monday, February 29, 2016 4:11 PM CST
This question depends on the type of brackets that you are referring to. The vast majority of brackets are multi-purpose in use. "()" is commonly used to transfer execution signals to functions. "{}" is commonly used to denote a "table" of stored data. "[]" typically represents table-key indexing. The uses vary significantly depending on the context.
Re: will somebody pls get me out of this waiting room
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184545084Monday, February 29, 2016 1:46 PM CST
"Therapy" will not help you. No individual suffers from any sort of issues. They just merely choose to deny the natural state of interaction. All "problems" are natural. Accept them accordingly.
Re: anyone have medical questions?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184544522Monday, February 29, 2016 1:28 PM CST
"also, you know that doctors do research too, right...? lol" The type of medical research performed in Academia differs greatly from the mindless paraphrasing that you are doing. In the formal setting, scientifically-valid experiments are performed that "proves" the deduction. You are merely consulting dubious sources to gather potentially false information.

No one respects nerds.

I will die al0ne

I'm such worthless subhuman waste of space tbh.

“Presentable” talents: singing, rapping, dancing, sports etc. Other men in that area will respect you and you get to slay hot women.

If your talent is programming/coding/writing/scientific research etc it’s over. Nobody gives a fuck about your achievements. Normies and foids just want to be entertained, kek.
Imagine having the genetics good enough to house talents

Imagine not even having the talents you consider "shitty" as a Trucel. Like myself

Im good at sports and nobody gives a flying fuck about me

I know basic principles of self-defense from a decade ago:

six-sigma-yellow-belt.jpg

I've never mentioned it to anyone due to lack of socialization.

The job of a scientist is to create technology, what is done with it is none of their concern. That is partially why people don't always respect scientists as they can be a bit evil.

talent just changes us from the creepy subhumans to dancing bears ..

why be an entertainer ... why bother

hone a talent for its own sake -- draw or play an instrument to enjoy it -- don't poison it by letting it touch the rest of this world

if you're ugly, it's already over no matter what.
but i've always been insecure about this stuff. my only hobbies really are watching videos and math stuff. those aren't exactly interesting hobbies to pull out during a gathering.

I know basic principles of self-defense from a decade ago:

six-sigma-yellow-belt.jpg

I've never mentioned it to anyone due to lack of socialization.
Martial arts should be a must for the youngsters. Physical exercise isn't even a thing anymore in today's school curricula!

No talent is important for foids today, they are interested only by the look.
I have a friend incel who has a lot of artistic talent but he is unable to find an ordinary girlfriend. He is able to ascend only with foids that spend some time in a psychiatric hospital.
:blackpill:

Last edited: