Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion it your mom fault

V

Vandal

Greycel
The blackpill is your mother's fault. Yes, it's all her fault. Even if she chose a handsome guy, you would still be a mentalcel just because of her overprotectiveness, smothering you, and her narcissism would make you fall into the blackpill.

God, how I wish I could be a bluepill. even if i was a third world manlet poorfag, i wish be a average cuck bluepill

God, how I wish I could be a bluepill. even if i was a third world manlet poorfag, i wish be a average cuck bluepill
no you fucking wouldnt retard. I can say from experience.

The blackpill is your mother's fault. Yes, it's all her fault. Even if she chose a handsome guy, you would still be a mentalcel just because of her overprotectiveness, smothering you, and her narcissism would make you fall into the blackpill.

12A4496D 4BC5 45B1 9F39 558D7972C844